Have you ever owned shoe trees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you ever owned shoe trees?

I used to work for "Hold Everything" a sister store of Williams-Sonoma before they went "phhhhhhhhhttttt" with our divsion.
    Anyways we did sell shoe trees and they were quite popular with the customers.

Comment

I used to go out with a guy who had 60 pairs of shoes, all with their own trees.
      http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
      http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

I use shoe trees. Being on the Big Island my black leather dress shoes don't get a lot of mileage so they are kept in shape while tucked in the closet.

I just wished they would make a shoe tree in the form a luau foot. Either that or if a local shoemaker can make shoes with really wide toes.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
          I use shoe trees. Being on the Big Island my black leather dress shoes don't get a lot of mileage so they are kept in shape while tucked in the closet.

I just wished they would make a shoe tree in the form a luau foot. Either that or if a local shoemaker can make shoes with really wide toes.
          Bruddah, jes put planny duck tape on bofe sides an den straaatch'um. She go.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
            Shoe trees, huh? I remember my dad using 'em but I haven't found a pair that fit my Croc flip flops...yet! Glossyp? Keep me in mind during your next shoparamarellathon, 'kay?!
            I just ordered the hubby and I some Crocs.
            Ugly buggers but I am getting older and my feet are hurting so badly these days!
            Hope they work!

I had to look up a shoe tree...But I do own 2! I thought they were called something else. I don't use them at all. I buy cheap shoes.
            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
            Sharing withother survivors...
            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
              Das da problem...she went now I gotta buy new shoes

Comment

Get custom shoe trees made to fit just your feets.

Comment

Do they make it in Banyan tree size? That's what I get for going barefoot during my formative years

Comment

Do they make it in Banyan tree size? That's what I get for going barefoot during my formative years
                    Signs of a happy childhood.

Comment

No, I've never own shoe trees. I think I own no more than two pairs of shoes that might benefit from them; most of the shoes I wear are running shoes which are past their prime for doing any serious miles in. It would be useless for me to put them all up on a shoe tree. (I store most of my retired running shoes in an old Allied Moving Company box which was originally intended for the transport of chinaware.)

I really should be wearing heavier field boots when I'm out on the John Deere, but in defience of the generally accepted rules of what's to be worn while in the field, I continue to use my old running shoes. (I hate work boots..I refuse to wear them!)

I do own an electric shoe dryer though, if that counts for anything. Comes in handy for drying the Nikes and Mizunos out after running in heavy rain storms.

Comment

haha craig, next time we meet up...I guess I'll have to look down at your feet
                        Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Never had or needed one. We have a "geta-bako" which I don't utilize. I own more pairs of athletic footware than "regular" shoes.

Decades ago, I helped some friends move from a small apartment near Iolani School to their new home in Kailua. The guy had FOUR pairs of shoes, two of them basketball sneakers. His wife, a flight attendent noted for her fashion sense, used an "over-the-door" shoe holder sort of like a garment bag. One of my other friends counted the TWENTY-SEVEN pairs of footware she had.

The disparity in the numbers hints at an "Imelda Marcos" type issue.

Comment

It sounds like some of you need to click the shoe tree link in the original post. Just suggesting.
                            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

This sounds like an Adrian question.
                              http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                              Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                              Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
                                Da shoes or da feets?

Comment

Working...
                                X