• acousticlady
    replied
    Re: Dead Can Dine

Buddha and Albert Einstein

Leave a comment:

• KeleiGrrrl
    replied

Great choices, everyone! What a dinner party it would be if we had everyone in the thread so far.

Emma Goldman and Martin Luther King.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Joan of Arc.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Definately Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin, for, I hope, obvious reasons.

Two of the greatest, most progressive, yet most careful and calculating minds of their time, IMNSHO.

K+T+B

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    Jesus Christ and Muhammad. I'd invite them to dinner at the same time to a table so small their knees would touch. Matapule would just sit back and enjoy the conversation. Li' dis
    I wager they would be two old friends, and they'd probably turn to you and ask:

"Why does everyone misunderstand what we were teaching?"

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Jesus Christ and Muhammad. I'd invite them to dinner at the same time to a table so small their knees would touch. Matapule would just sit back and enjoy the conversation. Li' dis

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    started a topic Dead Can Dine

Dead Can Dine

(Yes, I know "Dead Can Dine" is an irreverent thread title, but I hoped it might draw the curious among you to my question.)

If you had the power to bring a deceased famous individual back, simply for the opportunity to have a meal and one-on-one conversation with them, who would you choose?

I'll start with two of my choices: Fred Rogers & Carl Sagan.
Working...
X