Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Lopez Sextape

http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/02/j...etch-millions/

Why do celebrites allowed themselves to be filmed during sex? It's like a tattoo that won't go away. Only D-List celebrites trying to get publicity should do this.

Re: Jennifer Lopez Sextape

J Lo, bobbin n slobbin!
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

she wasn't a big superstar when she made the film - with her husband at the time, who is now just trying to get some more $$$ from her.
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Who is Jennifer Lopez? Am I missing something?
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

The girl with the bottom-boom!

Comment

only available in widescreen
            flickr

An email from God:
            To: People of Earth
            Date: 9/04/2007
            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
            God

Comment

C'mon dudes! Lopez is a beautiful, successful entertainer, business woman, wife & mother. and from what I've heard - most of the video is just her (and her husband) nude, on her honeymoon. and any man who would violate a woman's trust like this slime ball has is way beneath contempt. This is a man who got a nice divorce settlement, even got a job from her, managing one of her restaurants and now he (and apparently his current girlfriend) are trying to score some more money. He is nothing more than a pathetic loser. More power to Lopez for fighting this with all the power she has. and I wish her good luck. and, if she loses the lawsuit? she will definitely survive.

and remember - she is latina. and her body type is much desired among latin men and african-american men also. More power to her!
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                Who is Jennifer Lopez? Am I missing something?
                Are you kidding?
                She's Mario Lopez's sistah.

Comment

now THAT's funny!
                  – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                    Are you kidding?
                    She's Mario Lopez's sistah.
                    Now you are really losing me! Who is Mario Lopez? Spell it out for me, I live in a cave most of the time. Ana kind of clued me in who Jennifer Lopez is, does she have a bruddha? Is it worth my time to try to find a picture of Jennifer Lopez nude? Nah........I think I'll pass. I see beautiful Latinas everyday where I live.
                    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

She says she has cellulite, so it's like Janet Jackson, everybody was dying to see her wardrobe malfunctioned boobie, once it was all over the net... BFD.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                        Now you are really losing me! Who is Mario Lopez? Spell it out for me, I live in a cave most of the time. Ana kind of clued me in who Jennifer Lopez is, does she have a bruddha? Is it worth my time to try to find a picture of Jennifer Lopez nude? Nah........I think I'll pass. I see beautiful Latinas everyday where I live.
                        Ha! I thought you were kidding in you initial post! Considering where you live and the last name of the person in question, I'm surprised you've not heard of her. Might you have heard of J-Lo? Her popularity goes back over 20 years. She was recently named People's most beautiful person in the world. And I don't think you get American Idol in Baja! Anapuni filled you in on the rest! Oh, and J-Lo's not Mario's sister! WB was just bein' funny!

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                          C'mon dudes! Lopez is a beautiful, successful entertainer, business woman, wife & mother.
                          J-Lo, a successful entertainer and entepreneur? Absolutely. Successful as a "wife?" Meh! She's already had 2 divorces. And the jury's still out on her current nuptial with Marc Anthony, which J-Lo herself admits has been troubled at times.
                          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                            Oh, and J-Lo's not Mario's sister!
                            No, she certainly isn't. She's actually George Lopez's stepmom.
                            This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                              [...] And the jury's still out on her current nuptial with Marc Anthony, which J-Lo herself admits has been troubled at times.
                              ...as have a majority of marriages. There's nuthin' unusual about that. And if her performance with Marc at the AI finale is any indication, they were at least still sizzling that night!!!
                              Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                              No, she certainly isn't. She's actually George Lopez's stepmom.

Comment

Working...
                              X