X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jennifer Lopez Sextape

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/02/j...etch-millions/

Why do celebrites allowed themselves to be filmed during sex? It's like a tattoo that won't go away. Only D-List celebrites trying to get publicity should do this.
    Who among us has never made a mistake?

If I were famous I would make J-Lo look like an angel!

Common folk as I are rarely judged. Celebrities are held to a higher standard.

"Who is without sin, let him/her/it cast the first stone."

Not I!
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post

Celebrities are held to a higher standard.
      That's not really a mistake. 10 years ago we had Tommy Lee and what'ser name, the Paris Hilton, then everybody. For those afterwards to do it is maybe unexplainable off-the-charts stupidity, or... maybe not. Any publicity is good publicity, right?

What earthworm sets their levels of standards?
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Who heard of Kim Kardashian before her sextape? Now, she and her sisters are multi-millionaires from their reality show.
        I used "sistah" to mean not necessary a blood relative.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
          J-Lo, a successful entertainer and entepreneur? Absolutely. Successful as a "wife?" Meh! She's already had 2 divorces. And the jury's still out on her current nuptial with Marc Anthony, which J-Lo herself admits has been troubled at times.
          Well, the jury's out no longer. J-Lo and Marc have officially announced that they are Splitsville.

CNN
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
            Well, the jury's out no longer. J-Lo and Marc have officially announced that they are Splitsville.
            http://specials.msn.com/A-List/TV/J-...entid=29533069

It's a better reality show when there's a split and conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post

If I were famous I would make J-Lo look like an angel!

Common folk as I are rarely judged. Celebrities are held to a higher standard.

"Who is without sin, let him/her/it cast the first stone."

Not I!
              On this board there are many opinionated people (me included). It's easy to judge others when there's nothing to lose unless you disclose your own identity that can be subject to the same level of scrutinity.

It's very easy to cast stones of guilt when one hides behind the protective cover of anonymity. It's easy to say things boldly when no one knows who they are.

This is why I love FB.
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                On this board there are many opinionated people (me included). It's easy to judge others when there's nothing to lose unless you disclose your own identity that can be subject to the same level of scrutinity.

It's very easy to cast stones of guilt when one hides behind the protective cover of anonymity. It's easy to say things boldly when no one knows who they are.

This is why I love FB.
                It also stops people from speaking what's really on their mind. Unless, that person is drunk.

Comment

Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck wed in Las Vegas drive-through | Honolulu Star-Advertiser (staradvertiser.com)

Bennifer make it legal.

Comment

Working...
                  X