Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's cruise control when ya need it?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where's cruise control when ya need it?!

Originally posted by kimo55
    ok, rhetorical question time:
    who is to say this person would not be insightful, successful, generous and reliable if he were mormon?
    Or that these traits would be stronger if he were NOT into scientology?
    or;
    is the implication that scientology heretofore HAS destroyed these traits in people? and therefore, he is immune? or a better scientologist than others?
    and/or:
    What will he be like AFTER he finishes his scientology studies?
    hell, kimo, i dunno...i'm not implying anything...i'm just saying i've got a good friend who happens to study scientology...i still think tom cruise is an alien, and that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he's a hubbard-lubber...

and yes, i do know what rhetorical means...
    Don't be mean,
    try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub
      hell, kimo, i dunno...i'm not implying anything...i'm just saying i've got a good friend who happens to study scientology...i still think tom cruise is an alien, and that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he's a hubbard-lubber...

and yes, i do know what rhetorical means...
      others may not.
      it means:
      " asked merely for effect with no answer expected "

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice
        i thought of posting something about cruise and didn't but now that the subject is up, i gatta agree: the guy is NUTS!

No kidding! It seems that the world agrees with you. I found a link to a site saying just that. It covers Tom's views on meds, women, Katie Holmes, etc. I can't watch his interviews anymore. I'm way too embarassed for him.

Whatever happened to the cool guy that he was as Maverick in Top Gun?

TomCruiseIsNuts.com

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          I have no idea what you are implicating. You are one coocoo man who needs professional help. I don't feel sorry for you. I'm glad there is the "ignore option" cause after this I don't have to read anymore of your putting down of others, mean comments, etc. You are not "human" but something out of the twilight zone.

Lynn

Kimo is no Angel and neither am I, but coocoo no he is perfectly sane, just expresive with his veiws when talking to you, or others, and sometime's like me go over board. Me I am explosive, but I am trying to soften that up a bit or I am trying too. Remember this is just a forum on the internet and theirs many of them. Trust me when I say this Kimo isn't as mean as other people I have met from other forums I have been on where they are CRUEL and their TRASH TALKING is BALISTIC. But I am not covering for Kimo it's Kimo's ball not mines. I always use to tell myself this when I get angry "This forum is not your life but a past time to past the time away." There feeling better? I hope so.

As For Cruise. Truely I don't know what in the world to think of him. He really shouldn't be speaking badly about physcology the way he is doing now. He should mine his business but oh well publicity went to his head!
          A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by lelei
            No kidding! It seems that the world agrees with you. I found a link to a site saying just that. It covers Tom's views on meds, women, Katie Holmes, etc. I can't watch his interviews anymore. I'm way too embarassed for him.

Whatever happened to the cool guy that he was as Maverick in Top Gun?

TomCruiseIsNuts.com
            excellent site.
            tom cruise... being his own worst enemy, is nowfast becoming the worst enemy of Scientology and, america being what it is, maybe he will inadverdently become another contemporary guru and religion unto himself with blind followers amassing by the score.
            Could be happening as we speak...

Comment

hi lelei, thanks for providing that link to that really funny site!

just in case anyone didn't know it, brooke shields wrote an opinion piece in the new york times (well written; good for her!) and there's a link to that letter from the home page of http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com/home.php

you do, however, have to be a registered user of the nyt (free).

what would be poetic justice? if tom and katie get married and katie suffers from post partum depression. actually, if that did happen, i'd feel sorry for katie cuz tom would be screaming at her saying "there's no such thing as a chemical imbalance! now get off your fat ass and exercise and take more vitamins!"
              525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

i may not agree with the tactic...
                we don't need proof scientologists are all wet...

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1266.htm

Comment

Originally posted by lelei
                  No kidding! It seems that the world agrees with you.
                  TomCruiseIsNuts.com

just thot of this site and wen spok em and saw it has alotta oddah funny s#!t added.

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice
                    i
                    and guess what? if katie holmes still wants to marry that guy after seeing what kind of a nut he is, then all i can say is that she's as nuts as he is! and they deserve each other!
                    After hearing what's he's said recently, I sure do hope she never struggles with depression. Can only imagine what TC would say about that!
                    Aloha,
                    Mokihana

Comment

learned something interesting tonight while reading an article about tom and katie: in scientology, they encourage something called a silent labor! ".... In other reports, when it comes time for the actress to give birth in several months, it has been suggested that Holmes will attempt a silent labor in keeping with Scientology tradition.

The practice encourages mothers to be to forgo painkillers and to refrain from screaming or even talking as they bring their children into the world. Scientologists believe that the silence reduces trauma during birth and prevents irrational fears later in life."

all i can say is good luck katie. i hope you never wrestle with depression and i hope your delivery will be as painfree as possible! (i feel like i'm watching two trains heading straight for each other but for their sakes, i hope i'm wrong!)

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...926078000.html
                      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
                      X