Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's cruise control when ya need it?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's cruise control when ya need it?!

he's a kook, he's outta control and Speilberg is gettin nervous.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/06/24.html

Re: Where's cruise control when ya need it?!

Thank you, that was interesting!

Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      Thank you, that was interesting!

Lynn
      yes, of course it was. But this upticking of your post count with inconsequential posts is gettin' aggravatin', girl!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
        yes, of course it was. But this upticking of your post count with inconsequential posts is gettin' aggravatin', girl!
        Aloha Kimo, I did click the link you posted. I found it interesting. As for upticking my post count...I don't count it anymore. Inconsequential posts getting on your nerve? Like everybody else, I am entitled to my views and as long as I follow the rules and regulations for hawaiithreads.com, I see no harm in posting my say in things--however pupule at times. It all comes from my heart. Hence, if you are aggravated, block my name out so you don't see my posts.

Once again, I did enjoy the post about Cruise.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Simply saying Thank You to someone's post on a forum is really not needed and it sort of goes with simply saying Me Too in a response. It's kind of frown upon to do it and in the grand scheme of things it's really a minor offense, so if one does it once or twice it's not that bad, however if it's done a lot then yeah it becomes an issue.

On the other hand, if you had added to your response by saying why was it interesting (or not interesting) then your response would have not been inconsequential.

Comment

Ok. I found the link interesting because tom cruise thinks that scientology (his faith) is the only source that can cure drug addictions. etc. etc.

Lynn

Comment

i thought of posting something about cruise and didn't but now that the subject is up, i gatta agree: the guy is NUTS! i watched the cruise/matt lauer interview online and it starts off okay with cruise talking about things in general but once they start talking about brooke shields, tom just goes off into the deep end! what's wrong with the guy???

and guess what? if katie holmes still wants to marry that guy after seeing what kind of a nut he is, then all i can say is that she's as nuts as he is! and they deserve each other!

as some writer correctly noted in kimo's link, tom cruise is doing more to drive people away from scientology than any anti-scientologist ever could! so ironic...

(nicole kidman must be saying to herself, "sh*@, i am SO lucky to be separated from that freak!")
              525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I heard about the Tom Cruise/Matt Lauer interview from the CNN website last week, but the transcript provided didn't mention Cruise raising his voice. Did he actually do that at Lauer?

Comment

Also, there's this big hype going on about how Mr. Cruise has becom open and friendly showing his love for his fiance, quite the opposite in how he used to re-act with his loves...saw and heard it on Entertainment Tonight and Oprah. "Maybe War Of The Worlds" plus his Sciencetology got to him and he went over cruising somewhere in Nanu nanu land. He needs to take an anxiety pill before he loses more control.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

PS. I just love the ignore list control. works really well.
                  Last edited by 1stwahine; June 29, 2005, 03:36 PM.

Comment

He needs to take an anxiety pill before he loses more control.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
                    Um, he can't. He doesn't believe in psychotropic drugs or mental health practitioners either. "He's studied psychiatry" and knows it's all a sham. In Scientology they do things like coop you up for 24 hours with no pee breaks in order to make sure you're "clear". Ha. I bet the bathrooms are standing room only after those 24 hours!

Miulang
                    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Aloha Kimo, I did click the link you posted. I found it interesting. As for upticking my post count...I don't count it anymore. Inconsequential posts getting on your nerve? Like everybody else, I am entitled to my views and as long as I follow the rules and regulations for hawaiithreads.com, I see no harm in posting my say in things--however pupule at times. It all comes from my heart. Hence, if you are aggravated, block my name out so you don't see my posts.

Once again, I did enjoy the post about Cruise.

Auntie Lynn
                      Not that I need elaborate on Helen's post, cuz that sez it all;
                      Ya don't say "me too" or "Thank you, interesting, once again, thank you" or "That's funny, hehehehe". No, that is not your "view" or "say in things", or "from the heart". This is generic empty responses, not justified by a plea of insanity, (and, while I have your ear,) also no more justified than the recounting of weekly sexually explicit and scatological body functions is in your view, just "telling the truth".
                      thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                        Not that I need elaborate on Helen's post, cuz that sez it all;
                        Ya don't say "me too" or "Thank you, interesting, once again, thank you" or "That's funny, hehehehe". No, that is not your "view" or "say in things", or "from the heart". This is generic empty responses, not justified by a plea of insanity, (and, while I have your ear,) also no more justified than the recounting of weekly sexually explicit and scatological body functions is in your view, just "telling the truth".
                        thank you.

I have no idea what you are implicating. You are one coocoo man who needs professional help. I don't feel sorry for you. I'm glad there is the "ignore option" cause after this I don't have to read anymore of your putting down of others, mean comments, etc. You are not "human" but something out of the twilight zone.

Lynn

Comment

to helen: you wrote, "I heard about the Tom Cruise/Matt Lauer interview from the CNN website last week, but the transcript provided didn't mention Cruise raising his voice. Did he actually do that at Lauer?"

hi helen. actually, if you click the link above that kimo provided, you can watch the portion of the interview where tom starts getting really serious about brooke shields, drugs, psychiatry, etc. he doesn't shout at matt lauer but he clearly is upset. you should just click the link and watch it. i found it fascinating because it's clear that tom becomes totally serious about the issues, so serious that it makes me think, "this guy is off his rocker." okay, he might not be certifiably crazy, but he displays behaviour tells me that this guy is not open to other ideas and he makes some outrageous statements (you don't know anything about the stuff and I DO! i've done the research. etc.)!!! since when did he become an expert?!?!?

i think faith can be a very good thing but when people behave like he does, it tells me that he's blinded by his faith. just my two cents...
                          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

it is my firm belief that tom cruise is a space alien...scientology or whatever, this is not someone who has a grasp of what it means to be not famous...he might mean well, but we've all heard the maxim that the road to hell is paved with good intentions...and bogus platitudes...but who cares? scientologists don't believe in heaven, as far as i know...i have a dear friend who studies scientology, but he doesn't lay that crap on me unless he's asked about it...and he has given me a lot of insight that has changed the way i live my life...all i know is that he is successful, generous to a fault and infallibly reliable, and has been a loyal friend through my own personal struggles for many, many years...i just let folks be folks and try not to judge what i don't understand...
                            Don't be mean,
                            try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub
                              i have a dear friend who studies scientology, but he doesn't lay that crap on me unless he's asked about it...and he has given me a lot of insight that has changed the way i live my life...all i know is that he is successful, generous to a fault and infallibly reliable, and has been a loyal friend...for many, many years...
                              ok, rhetorical question time:
                              who is to say this person would not be insightful, successful, generous and reliable if he were mormon?
                              Or that these traits would be stronger if he were NOT into scientology?
                              or;
                              is the implication that scientology heretofore HAS destroyed these traits in people? and therefore, he is immune? or a better scientologist than others?
                              and/or:
                              What will he be like AFTER he finishes his scientology studies?

Comment

Working...
                              X