Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you met someone famous?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Have you met someone famous?

    Hurley from LOST in Borders.

    Ben from LOST at a gas station in town. Cool people.
    Last edited by Joe King; February 28, 2009, 05:36 AM.

    Comment


    • Re: Have you met someone famous?

      hi this is sansei and a day or two ago while i was leaving beretania safeway,i noticed Msc from Tv and radio and he look's the same only he look's good and he look's like what you see him on tv and hear him on radio.

      Everyone would know who im referring to?

      Well thank's for your time

      Comment


      • Re: Have you met someone famous?

        Originally posted by sansei View Post
        hi this is sansei and a day or two ago while i was leaving beretania safeway,i noticed Msc from Tv and radio and he look's the same only he look's good and he look's like what you see him on tv and hear him on radio.

        Everyone would know who im referring to?

        Well thank's for your time
        Which channel is he on?

        Comment


        • Re: Have you met someone famous?

          off the top of my head:

          ferdinand & imelda marcos
          glenn medeiros
          da braddahs
          kelly hu and many of the other miss hawaiis and miss hawaii usas from the early nineties
          ooh, when i was in college, i took voice lessons from miss hawaii 1986, cheryl bartlett, i just remembered)
          charo (she was a customer of mine back when i used to work for villa roma & chocolates for breakfast)
          not that she's famous anymore, but kawehi lindsey (also a former customer of mine)
          chase masterson (leeta on ST: DS9)
          robert picardo (the doctor on ST:VGR)
          danny kaleikini
          frank delima (but practically everyone who's gone to a good number of first birthdays or other large banquet parties on oahu has met him)
          merv lopes
          mufi hannemann
          glenn grant

          one famous person eric wishes he never met is carole kai.
          Last edited by cynsaligia; March 1, 2009, 09:44 PM.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

          "when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

          nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

          Comment


          • Re: Have you met someone famous?

            hi this is sansei and in response to walkoffbalk,msc is on the battery bill commericial's along with his once stint in radio when he was at the filipinio radio station,not remember the name,he had replaced a few good radio people who was once at the filipino radio station in kalihi.

            Well thank's for your time

            Comment


            • Re: Have you met someone famous?

              Originally posted by sansei View Post
              hi this is sansei and in response to walkoffbalk,msc is on the battery bill commericial's along with his once stint in radio when he was at the filipinio radio station,not remember the name,he had replaced a few good radio people who was once at the filipino radio station in kalihi.

              Well thank's for your time
              I'm just going to run off some names of local celebrities, Andy Bumatai, Augie T., Mel Cabang, Ben Gutierrez, or The Society of Seven.

              Comment


              • Re: Have you met someone famous?

                Sansei mentioned the initials "Msc". So, does Mel Cabangs middle name start with the letter "s"? Inquiring minds wanna know!

                Comment


                • Re: Have you met someone famous?

                  hi this is sansei and in my late response to tutusue,yes his middle name is with the s and im not able to share what his middle name is only i believe everyone here know's.he is mel cabang,only i was not able to share his middle name was sorry.

                  Well thank's for your time

                  Comment


                  • Re: Have you met someone famous?

                    Sansei, I wasn't asking for Mel's middle name nor do I care what it is. I was asking about the first letter to determine if the "Msc" you mentioned was, in fact, Mel S. Cabang. You're the one who brought initials into play.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Have you met someone famous?

                      I once ran into Ray Harryhausen in an elevator and was totally starstruck into foolishness.
                      Burl Burlingame
                      "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                      honoluluagonizer.com

                      Comment


                      • Re: Have you met someone famous?

                        Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                        I once ran into Ray Harryhausen in an elevator and was totally starstruck into foolishness.
                        Did he move in an erratically herky-jerky fashion? Or did you?

                        Comment


                        • Re: Have you met someone famous?

                          Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                          I once ran into Ray Harryhausen in an elevator and was totally starstruck into foolishness.
                          Do you say "en guard" in stop action?

                          Comment


                          • Re: Have you met someone famous?

                            Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                            Hmmm. Yes.

                            I worked with:
                            Edgar D. Mitchell, astronaut who walked on the moon.
                            Ingo Swann, famous Psychic

                            Dated Shelley Hack, model and actress (in 9th grade, Jr. Prom)

                            That's all I can remember at the moment....
                            Oh yeah, I also worked out with Brian Keith and Dick Van Dyke (not at the same time) at the Outrigger Canoe Club, Dick taught me some good upper body weightwork.
                            Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                            ~ ~
                            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Have you met someone famous?

                              Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                              Dick Van Dyke (not at the same time) at the Outrigger Canoe Club, Dick taught me some good upper body weightwork.
                              Did he trip over the furniture?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X