• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Re: Have you met someone famous?

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    Dick Van Dyke (not at the same time) at the Outrigger Canoe Club, Dick taught me some good upper body weightwork.
    Did he trip over the furniture?

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    Hmmm. Yes.

I worked with:
    Edgar D. Mitchell, astronaut who walked on the moon.
    Ingo Swann, famous Psychic

Dated Shelley Hack, model and actress (in 9th grade, Jr. Prom)

That's all I can remember at the moment....
    Oh yeah, I also worked out with Brian Keith and Dick Van Dyke (not at the same time) at the Outrigger Canoe Club, Dick taught me some good upper body weightwork.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
    I once ran into Ray Harryhausen in an elevator and was totally starstruck into foolishness.
    Do you say "en guard" in stop action?

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
    I once ran into Ray Harryhausen in an elevator and was totally starstruck into foolishness.
    Did he move in an erratically herky-jerky fashion? Or did you?

Leave a comment:

• buzz1941
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Sansei, I wasn't asking for Mel's middle name nor do I care what it is. I was asking about the first letter to determine if the "Msc" you mentioned was, in fact, Mel S. Cabang. You're the one who brought initials into play.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi this is sansei and in my late response to tutusue,yes his middle name is with the s and im not able to share what his middle name is only i believe everyone here know's.he is mel cabang,only i was not able to share his middle name was sorry.

Well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Sansei mentioned the initials "Msc". So, does Mel Cabangs middle name start with the letter "s"? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi this is sansei and in response to walkoffbalk,msc is on the battery bill commericial's along with his once stint in radio when he was at the filipinio radio station,not remember the name,he had replaced a few good radio people who was once at the filipino radio station in kalihi.

I'm just going to run off some names of local celebrities, Andy Bumatai, Augie T., Mel Cabang, Ben Gutierrez, or The Society of Seven.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi this is sansei and in response to walkoffbalk,msc is on the battery bill commericial's along with his once stint in radio when he was at the filipinio radio station,not remember the name,he had replaced a few good radio people who was once at the filipino radio station in kalihi.

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

off the top of my head:

ferdinand & imelda marcos
    glenn medeiros
    da braddahs
    kelly hu and many of the other miss hawaiis and miss hawaii usas from the early nineties
    ooh, when i was in college, i took voice lessons from miss hawaii 1986, cheryl bartlett, i just remembered)
    charo (she was a customer of mine back when i used to work for villa roma & chocolates for breakfast)
    not that she's famous anymore, but kawehi lindsey (also a former customer of mine)
    chase masterson (leeta on ST: DS9)
    robert picardo (the doctor on ST:VGR)
    danny kaleikini
    frank delima (but practically everyone who's gone to a good number of first birthdays or other large banquet parties on oahu has met him)
    merv lopes
    mufi hannemann
    glenn grant

one famous person eric wishes he never met is carole kai.
    Last edited by cynsaligia; March 1, 2009, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi this is sansei and a day or two ago while i was leaving beretania safeway,i noticed Msc from Tv and radio and he look's the same only he look's good and he look's like what you see him on tv and hear him on radio.

Everyone would know who im referring to?

Which channel is he on?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi this is sansei and a day or two ago while i was leaving beretania safeway,i noticed Msc from Tv and radio and he look's the same only he look's good and he look's like what you see him on tv and hear him on radio.

Everyone would know who im referring to?

Leave a comment:

• Joe King
    replied

Hurley from LOST in Borders.

Ben from LOST at a gas station in town. Cool people.
    Last edited by Joe King; February 28, 2009, 04:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• achow
    replied

Met the group Maunalua at the Pre-Event for the 'Ukulele Picnic at Kaka'ako Park on Valentine's Day, Met Taimane Gardner at the 'ukulele picnic

Leave a comment:

Working...
X