"Chief" at Sundance & HIFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Chief" at Sundance & HIFF

An answer to your question, kiwidiva, from the director...
    CHIEF will be playing SUNSET ON THE BEACH, Saturday night, Oct. 11th, at (you guessed it) sunset, in the usual spot in Waikiki. This screening isn't mentioned on the HIFF website, but it's free and should be fun.

CHIEF's second screening is Sunday night, October 12th, at 8:45pm at Dole Cannery. At this screening, CHIEF will be showing in 35mm.
    And...director is a brand, new daddy! Hence the delay in receiving the SotB info!

Comment

Fa'afetai lava, tutusue!

I will spread the word because I know there are a lot of people in the Samoan community that want to watch this film! They will be ecstatic to know that they can watch it for free at Sunset on the Beach!
      Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
      My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

OK now I can't find a time for Sunset on the Beach! DOH!! I guess I'll just go early (before the sun goes down) and try to get a good spot!!!
        Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
        My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Additional Screening at Dole:
          HIFF just announced that they are going to do an encore screening of CHIEF on Saturday at noon. It'll be playing on its own (or possibly with THE BEAUTY QUEEN as an amuse bouche, depending whether we're in a theater with HD capability or not).

Comment

Working...
          X