X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turtlegirl
    replied
    Re: Cellphone users

Why all the aggression towards cellphone users? If someone wants to waste their $10 movie ticket by playing with their phone for 2 hours, I'm not mad at them... I feel sorry for them!

Leave a comment:

• GeckoGeek
    replied

Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl View Post
    and it'll teach them right to use their cells in a gym.... shouldnt be allowed !!!
    Some gyms have rules against having cell phones visible. I think the concern is the built-in cameras. But it doesn't seem to be enforced too well at the one I attend.

Leave a comment:

• legal_secretary_in_mtl
    replied

talking on ur cell while ur at the gym RUNNNING on the TREADMILL....

inside i hope to god they trip and hurt themselves.. sorry but they just look plain S.T.U.P.I.D. !!!!!! and it'll teach them right to use their cells in a gym.... shouldnt be allowed !!!

Leave a comment:

• buzz1941
    replied

It's the glare of their screens that's bothersome. In the darkness of a theater, it can be blinding. Perhaps they think because they're not "talking" on their cellphones, they're not really using them. If I'm close enough, I just tell 'em they're being rude. It's usually enough.
    Last edited by buzz1941; January 1, 2009, 09:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

when folks like that are sitting close to me, I have no problem with telling them to put the phones away. Of course, according to some folks on HT I'm not very nice so I guess that kind of fits my "profile" huh? I just get really tired of stupid inconsiderate folks.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

So are these people tend to be in a group of other people or by themselves?

While I am part of Twitter I normally don't enable the service as a day to day kind of thing. While my cellphone is noramlly on during a movie I don't recieve calls, I think only once did I get a incoming text message during a movie but the notification is kind of brief.

Leave a comment:

• buzz1941
    started a topic Using a cellphone inside a movie theater

Using a cellphone inside a movie theater

My new favorite nitwits --- people who use their cellphones for texting or playing games during a movie.
Working...
X