Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Spider Man other outfit besides the red one reminds me of Kikada.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire 'break the internet' with 'Spider-Man' meme re-creation (yahoo.com)

Who you pick?

Leave a comment:

• helen
    started a topic Spider-Man: No Way Home

Spider-Man: No Way Home

Decided on the spur of the moment to attend a late afternoon showing of Spider-Man: No Way Home at the Ward Theater. It takes place right after the events of the previous movie (Spider-Man: Far from Home) left off where J. Jonah Jameson announces to the world that Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

In this movie his life and the life of his friends and family have taken a turn for the worse. They are arrested and questioned by the government.

Peter then enlist the aid of Doctor Strange to somehow left the world forget he is Spider-Man. During the casting of the spell Peter tries to add conditions such that certain people will remember his superhero identify but the spell is improperly cast and instead of having the world forget he is Spider-Man, people from other realities that know that Peter Parker is Spider-Man comes to the MCU plane of existence.

There is more to this movie, so I won't spoil it and I do plan on seeing this movie again.

If you do go there are additional scenes at the end of the credits as well as a tie in to the next Doctor Stange movie.
Working...
X