Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Are all the showtime listings online wrong or is there really no Borat in Hawaii?
    808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
    kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
    http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Re: No Borat In Hawaii?

There's no Borat. Yahoo and Google said no, but IMDb said yes for Ward Stadium 16, but I called and there is no Borat. It's probably due to the scaled back released by Fox. But because the movie's doing so well, Fox will probably bump the release back up to 2,000 theaters and it should come here eventually.
    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Borat is definitely in limited release, and Honolulu doesn't often make the short list for such films. Patience... he's coming, eventually.

Comment

It was on the Advertiser's page 1 rail Friday morning; I didn't read the story, but seeing Mr. Cohen there made me think it was showing in Hawaii somewhere.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Borat is showing at Ward. We saw it on Saturday afternoon. The theater was about half full and the movie did not disappoint!

http://www.movietickets.com/movie_de...movie_id=53764

Comment

So its worth to go see??

Comment

I saw it tonight (Sunday night). My chest hurts from laughing.

Comment

Bah, it IS showing at Ward? We called them a bunch of times and they said no! Damn it, now I have to wait until the weekend to go see it.

Comment

Saw it yesterday at Ward at noon - it's showing on two screens. The upper half of the theater was pretty full.

Funniest. Movie. Ever. Or well, in a long time.

And you don't have to be a "Da Ali G Show" fan to like it, either.

Comment

We saw it last night at ward, it got a 8.5 (7700 votes) and 96% on rottentomatoes. Me and the wife didnt get it and I would give it a 3.
                    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Sexytime!!

Comment

If you liked Mahir (a.k.a. "I kiss you!" -- the meme of the year in 1999), you'll like Borat. In fact, Mahir seems to think Borat is based in part on him.

Comment

I saw Borat tonight. I laughed so hard I came home with a headache. It is certainly not a politically correct film, and there is a lot of toilet humor. But Borat is such an idiot,it was the funniest film I've seen in a long time.
                          Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                          The Kona Blog

Comment

We get to see it on Tuesday

In the meantime, Borat's appearance on Leno made me laugh my butt off. Martha Stewart and Borat make such an odd guest pairing, hahahaha. Cain't wait for the movie!

Comment

Originally posted by kupomog View Post
                              We get to see it on Tuesday

In the meantime, Borat's appearance on Leno made me laugh my butt off. Martha Stewart and Borat make such an odd guest pairing, hahahaha. Cain't wait for the movie!

Be prepared to laugh your head off . The closest movie that made me laugh so hard was The 40 Year Old Virgin. But even that movie didn't cause me to laugh so hard to cause a headache
                              Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                              The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X