Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: U2: Ru Going?

bill GATES?!?! rad!

i saw sooo many famous people. heather locklear and david spade were wandering around holding hands until too many people started talking and pointing and started approaching them. then *poof* away they went. i saw a lot of the lost people-- josh, evangelene, jorge (i have a funny shot of me and jorge on my last blog entry). and jeremy piven. oh! and of course kid rock-- WHY everyone made such a huge deal about that when he walked into that tent on the floor i have no idea. i thought there was a fight or something the way everyone stood up and started yelling, etc. hahaha.

great show. it was a surprise birthday present for me. LOVED it. i saw u2 in sarajevo in 1998-- first concert after the horrible fighting there-- and it was so moving. an event in my life i can never properly describe. anyway. .... rad!
    life is ok sometimes

Comment

Some excellent photos and a brief write-up at U2log.com.
      The mix desk saw the likes of Kid Rock, Pierce Brosnan, Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day) and his family, Scott Ian (Anthrax), and someone who “may or may not be one of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.” In the guest seats were Ben Affleck, Bill and Melinda Gates, Susan Buffett, Bobby Shriver, Mira Sorvino, and the cast of the television show “Lost,” including Evangeline Lilly, Dominic Monaghan, Terry O’Quinn, Josh Holloway, and Ian Cusick. Jeremy Piven of “Entourage” was the only celeb spotted inside the ellipse.

Comment

When I first heard that Billy Joe had a cameo at the U2 concert, I just assumed someone made a mistake and meant it was Billy Joel who will be in town this weekend.

Surprised Ben Affleck returned to Hawaii after he badmouthed it as the most boring place on earth while filming Pearl Harbor. No Jennifer Garner with him?

KalihiBoy

Comment

Just got home from a film industry Christmas party where the talk was U2...U2...U2!!! Nuthin' but...U2!!! Heard that their after party was held on the Missouri.

Comment

My wife and I got bit by the flu bug that week. She was able to sell our tickets... coulda but didn't make any money of of them. Man, I cant believe we waited from April only to not be able to make it.

Comment

For you tech-savvy folks who know how handle bittorrents, a bootleg of the show is here:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...82#comm1511782

You need to register on that site to DL. It's free, and that site is unfortunately, my worse addiction. I understand the show can also be found on U2 torrent trade sites as well.

Comment

Working...
              X