Arthur Lyman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Lyman

I have been a great fan of Arthur Lyman for many many years. Having collected all his LPs and any CDs that I can find,- I am now looking for any video tapes or DVDs that I can find. Commercialy made or home video. Does anyone have video tapes of any of his Friday lunchtime performing at the New Otani Kaimana Beach hotel? Or anywhere else? Let me hear from you.

Re: Arthur Lyman

Originally posted by lovehawaii View Post
    I have been a great fan of Arthur Lyman for many many years. Having collected all his LPs and any CDs that I can find,- I am now looking for any video tapes or DVDs that I can find. Commercialy made or home video. Does anyone have video tapes of any of his Friday lunchtime performing at the New Otani Kaimana Beach hotel? Or anywhere else? Let me hear from you.
    Add me to that list. I love Arthur Lyman.
    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Have you seen any of the segments done on The Hawaiian Moving Company? I believe he was also on segments featuring Martin Denny and drummer Harold Chang.

Garry

Comment

Hi Garry
        I do have the program that featured Arthur with small bits of Harold & Martin included. Were there seperate programs that featured Martin and Harold? If so, do you know if they are available?
        Mahalo, Wally

Comment

Wally-

I'm not sure if they are on the Best of Haw'n. Moving Company videos. I've only seen them on the Sunday night rebroadcasts. You might want to contact the Moving Co. people through their website:

http://www.hawaiianmovingcompany.com/

I do know they did a separate feature about Harold, then one about his connection to the Harley motorized scooter lady, who was Harold's wife.

Garry

Comment

His nephew is also last year's Aloha Week's Falsetto Contest Winner ~ Billy Lyman whose voice is Angelic and someone to look out for. He won a recording contract and I am anxiously waiting for it's release as well as his other FANS!

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
            X