Dropkick Murphys Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropkick Murphys Show

Anyone get to the DM show at Pipeline last night? I was there and am happy to report that it was an amazing rock and roll show. Sold out and packed to the rafters. Nikki at Pau Hana Productions did a fine job of putting it together. Who else in the HT ohana made it?
    Don't be mean,
    try to help.

Re: Dropkick Murphys Show

I was there! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post
      I was there! :-)
      Well, Lady, it looks like you and I were the only HTers in on it. I hope you were as blown away as I was. Watching the crowd from the VIP bar above the stage, I realized that I would not have survived the fracas on the floor.
      Don't be mean,
      try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub View Post
        Well, Lady, it looks like you and I were the only HTers in on it. I hope you were as blown away as I was. Watching the crowd from the VIP bar above the stage, I realized that I would not have survived the fracas on the floor.
        How funny. I was at the VIP bar too. I was at the table closest to the stairs.

And yeah, I am very glad I was safely observing the crowd from above too--just the heat from all those people was like a sauna. I don't think I coulda handled being on the floor in the midst of it, let alone all the moshing.

Comment

Working...
        X