• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random
    replied
    Re: Unbelievable!

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
    I just gets better and better for them Spears girls.

Britney's 16 year old sister...PREGNANT

I won't even touch on the age thing because we all know that even younger kids are active these days. Is it that hard to pop a pill everyday? To slap on a rubber?

I also wonder if parents will still let their kids watch her show..?
    Why? Will she work on the show until she's full term?

Is there still hope for the Simpson sisters (Jessica and Ashlee)?

Is being boring THAT bad? Must they always make headlines?

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied
    Unbelievable!

I just gets better and better for them Spears girls.

Britney's 16 year old sister...PREGNANT

Britney Spears's 16-year-old sister Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant.

Nickelodeon, which carries her TV show Zoey 101, said in a statement: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

Spears and her mother confirmed the pregnancy to OK! magazine, saying she was 12 weeks along and the father is Jamie Lynn's longtime boyfriend Casey Aldridge. Aldridge's mother confirmed it to TMZ.com.
    I won't even touch on the age thing because we all know that even younger kids are active these days. Is it that hard to pop a pill everyday? To slap on a rubber?

I also wonder if parents will still let their kids watch her show..?

Leave a comment:

• Random
    replied
    Re: Britney Finished?

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
    It'll be a miracle if she manages to comply with any of the judge's orders.
    You know the saying: once you hit rock-bottom, the only thing you can do is crawl back up.

I hope losing custody of her kids is the wake-up call she need, considering she had so many prior opportunities to do right for herself and for them. If not, then she's a lost cause.
    Last edited by Random; October 4, 2007, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    Her next court date is Oct. 26. She's supposed to be in rehab again. I hope she's put on a suicide watch, too. The whacky way she's been acting lately (including going out partying the night before her last hearing, and then not showing up for the custody hearing), just makes her look like one very irresponsible person. I'm just afraid if she can't see her kids she'll go out and do something even more irresponsible...getting pregnant again and having another child to neglect.

Miulang
    According to People:

The commissioner specified that "a missed [drug] test, refusal to submit to a test, or failure to respond to the testing agency's call ... shall be deemed by the court as a failed test," the documents read. Spears, 25, is still expected to complete twice-weekly random testing for drugs and alcohol.
    The article goes on further to state that at no time is she allowed to be alone with any of the boys. Even if she takes a kid to the bathroom, the monitor will be there.

It'll be a miracle if she manages to comply with any of the judge's orders.

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

one of the songs off britney's "in the zone" album of 2003 was "everytime." some speculated that it was an apology to justin timberlake for what happened in their relationship. the video itself , which starts off in the chaos of being followed by paparazzi and crazed fans, was a bit controversial because of the suicide scene where britney drowns herself, is shown coding, and then reborn as a baby.

here's the video.

i'd long wondered whether the song wasn't so much a song for justin as for maybe other people in her life--maybe her parents? it makes me wonder if britney had been crying out for help, even as far back as four years ago. if she was, and no one sane and solid and good was reaching out to her, then it's no wonder she's gone so completely off the deep end now.

i just hope the video isn't a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Leave a comment:

• Miulang
    replied

Her next court date is Oct. 26. She's supposed to be in rehab again. I hope she's put on a suicide watch, too. The whacky way she's been acting lately (including going out partying the night before her last hearing, and then not showing up for the custody hearing), just makes her look like one very irresponsible person. I'm just afraid if she can't see her kids she'll go out and do something even more irresponsible...getting pregnant again and having another child to neglect.

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    An old friend just sent me this link to a new story about Britney... an unauthorized sex tape made on the Big Island recently.
    Being forced to watch that tape would be what Hell must be like.
    And the spiral just keeps going down and down. Sad to see... in anyone's life.

eric's coworker told him yesterday that the guy who supposedly did the oofy dance with britney on the big island called in to the morning bomb show on 102.7. according to eric's coworker, as sam da man and the oofy guy laughed about how bad the sex was, rella (sam's female sidekick/co-host) wondered aloud whether it wasn't britney who was bad in bed, but maybe oofy boy instead.

i just think the guy's a complete wad-o-used-toilet paper. what a jerk for taping someone-whether it's someone famous like britney or not-without their knowledge! aren't there laws about surreptitious filming?

*sigh*

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied
    Re: Britney not so Finished?

Finally, the girl gets a break. According to this story just posted on CNN:
    New Spears song a smash hit
    Britney Spears is finally catching a break.
    Her new song, "Gimme More," is now a success on the music charts -- despite the pop star's turbulent personal life and the humiliation of her much-panned performance at MTV's Video Music Awards.
    This week, "Gimme More" -- released to radio stations in August -- topped Billboard's Hot Digital Songs chart at No. 1 with 179,000 downloads, and jumped from No. 68 to No. 3 on Billboard's Hot 100.
    The song is the first single from her new album, set for release November 13.
    Jumping from #68 clear up to #3 is very impressive.
    Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

[...]... an unauthorized sex tape made on the Big Island recently. [...]
    Unbelievable? Amazing? Nah, there's really not an appropriate adjective...esp. for the guy's reason for not yet releasing the tape:
    So far, the only thing, he claims, holding him back from releasing the video is that he was so disappointed by his own performance, he is embarrassed to let the rest of the world see it!
    Maybe he's hoping that talk=money?

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

An old friend just sent me this link to a new story about Britney... an unauthorized sex tape made on the Big Island recently.
    Being forced to watch that tape would be what Hell must be like.
    And the spiral just keeps going down and down. Sad to see... in anyone's life.

Leave a comment:

• Pua'i Mana'o
    replied

I was logged on to a news website and saw some clip on the custody results. I was shocked Shocked SHOCKED! at how the camera bulbs were flashing non-stop at her sitting in her car. I cannot imagine that being a daily thing (turn into years) to have to cope with.

If a massacre ever happens where paparazzi dudes get machine-gunned down en masse, I might be able to understand why.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

I read somewhere that he SOLD the rights to ET for about $500,000, and got another half million from the Enquirer (or something similar to it). So I hope you're right, Tutu, but he sure turned a nice profit from the kid's birthday party.
    I'm sorry to see that the Enquirer (or similar) is involved. I actually don't mind him profiting from a story that would be newsworthy anyway. Moving DHS to TN and the lack of day to day media exposure is what leads me to believe that he's at least trying to protect her. There will always be an interest in her so, if the money helps him take care of her, I see nothing wrong with it. I don't know where ANS's estate stands right now and whether or not Birkhead gets a monthly allowance for DHS but, judging by the extravagance of the birthday party, money's coming in from somewhere!! In this case, ET and a rag.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    There was a lot of tv coverage of DHS's first birthday party on ET and possibly elsewhere. (...) I hope...and it appears...that Larry Birkhead has the child's best interests at heart.
    I read somewhere that he SOLD the rights to ET for about $500,000, and got another half million from the Enquirer (or something similar to it). So I hope you're right, Tutu, but he sure turned a nice profit from the kid's birthday party.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    Contrast that with how Dannielynn Hope Smith is being raised by her daddy, Larry Birkhead. I've only seen her once on Larry King and she is being raised in TN, I think, away from the Hollywood paparazzi.

Miulang
    There was a lot of tv coverage of DHS's first birthday party on ET and possibly elsewhere. Regardless, there seems to be a concerted effort to keep her out of the limelight...THANK GOD. I hope...and it appears...that Larry Birkhead has the child's best interests at heart. Dannielynn, like Suri Cruise, is a stunningly beautiful baby.

The Spears-Federline spawn are absolutely adorable and what a shame that their little, vulnerable lives are on display. A train wreck, indeed...

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X