Pearls Before Swine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pearls Before Swine

A respected comic friend mentioned today's strip.

I guess I'll catch up on what I've missed.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

New character called Officer Potus (an elephant wearing a police officer's uniform) who seems to be an ally of the crocodiles showed up on Sunday's strip as well as today.

Comment

Poor Pig, Monday he returns a library book that is 11 days overdue and the library policy after 10 days is not to charge the patron but rather toture them in their dungeon.

And Wednesday's strip has Pig being knocked out by the strip's copyright text that is normally inbetween the panels.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Ouch for Goat today. Mr. Snuffles drops a globe over Goat's head. Isn't Mr. Snuffles Goat's cat?
          When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy. Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even.
          Percy Bysshe Shelley
          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
          ~ ~
          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Wednesday's (1/13/11) strip makes mention that someone is brought the rights for a Family Circus movie.

Comment

The librarians in the Pearls Before Swine univerise seem to be tough and/or serious people, in the 1/16/11 strip they throw bricks into patrons windows reminding them that they overdue books.

Comment

Guard Duck!
                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Someone from another retired comic strip makes an appearance in today's strip (01/09/22).

Spoiler below in case you don't want to check out the link (or goes bad after 9 months).

Lucy from the Peanuts comic strip doing the football thing with Pig about COVID-19 is done (which is not).

Comment

Working...
                  X