X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DannyWilliams
    replied
    Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Anyone knows the supposed target date on this final book?

The way Half Blood Prince ended I wanna know..........

Does Rowling REALLY kills off Dumbledore and Snape made me go WHAT THE?!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• alohabear
    replied

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
    Please cite your sources.

This is a collection of notes by Harry Potter fans of various reveals that have been made by Rowling in various interviews. Some are direct quotes, some are summaries and paraphrasing. The "Harry's going to win" squee was apparently added by whomever cut-and-pasted the notes to this blog.
    well put....they are good guesses to think of tho'.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Please cite your sources.

This is a collection of notes by Harry Potter fans of various reveals that have been made by Rowling in various interviews. Some are direct quotes, some are summaries and paraphrasing. The "Harry's going to win" squee was apparently added by whomever cut-and-pasted the notes to this blog.

Leave a comment:

• scrivener
    replied

i can't wait either. this is going to be a dark and depressing novel. i don't get something in your post, however. is that really stuff she said about the next book? why would she say all that and add that it was just her opinion? since she's the author, hers is the only opinion that matters, right?

and is she speaking in the Royal "We?" super annoying, if so.

Leave a comment:

• alohabear
    started a topic Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

What do you think will happen to Harry?
    I think Harry should die a hero, JK needs to make it a final book.

This is what JK said will happen....
    Harry will turn 17. He will be allowed to perform magic outside school, and obtain an Apparition license.

Harry and his friends would be in his seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - however, we don't know if he will attend class at all, or if Hogwarts will be open.

Harry will return to the Dursleys one last time.

He plans on starting his Horcrux hunt in Godric's Hollow. Ron and Hermione will accompany him, but the trio will first attend Bill and Fleur's wedding.

Seventh-year students will take NEWTs, the most difficult of wizarding tests.

The last chapter will contain details of what will happen to survivors. The last word is still "scar" (but may easily change).

There will be no Quidditch.

Harry and Ron will never read Hogwarts, A History. Never, Hermione. Ever.

There will be the final, climactic confrontation between Harry and Voldemort. (Harry's going to win, Harry's going to win, Harry's going to win...oh, sorry. That's just our opinion. Sort of. In a not-very-unlikely-opinion sort of way.)
    I can't wait!
Working...
X