"Shark" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Shark" on CBS

I have to admit that I never watched Shark last season when it aired on Thursday nights but I did see it when it sometimes aired on Saturday nights. Now this season it's being aired on Sunday nights at 9pm (HST).

I do like James Woods and Jeri Ryan in this series.

Re: "Shark" on CBS

What little I've seen is typical James Woods over-acting, which is fine in some roles but not this one. And the major plastic surgery he's undergone of late makes him look like a mannequin. P.U.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      I do like James Woods and Jeri Ryan in this series.
      In the first season, Jeri Ryan is the boss. This season, she's part of Wood's team. Both hate their new boss (me too, but then I'm not a Cali voter).

They've also lost one lawyer (the excuse is that he is working on his father's campaign for governor), but gain a new lawyer with the same cutthroat attitude as Stark (the brash younger version).

Last I checked, both Stark's daughter (same actress) and ex-wife (different actress this time around, with a sophisticated accent) moved back home.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I was quite disappointed this season to know they had moved the program to sundays, opposite Brothers & Sisters. Stupid move on the networks part. However, B&S has become so mauldin that I found myself this episode, flipping channels. I have a feeling that before long I will be back with Shark.

James Woods is very good in his part - and believable. I personally don't think he has had any cosmetic surgery but don't care anyway. The show is good, the premise is interesting and the acting is good. I like his character and for me, that's all I need to watch a series.
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
        X