Deal or No Deal on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deal or No Deal on NBC

after 6 hours in line - i got to round two of the auditions - now i wait for the phone call... i'm not holding my breath that they will call but i gave it a go! i was pretty stoked to get my golden ticket since thousands of others didn't get that far! there were plenny people who were loud and over the top so if that's what they were looking for, then they won't be calling me. i just kept it real.

funny how the casting director was quoted in yesterday's star-bulletin saying the call could take up to a year! yeah right, i feel like i was used for a big time publicity stunt but looking on the bright side - i got a nice tan out of it since some of that time i was waiting in the sun.
    Last edited by kiwidiva; March 31, 2008, 05:48 PM.
    Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
    My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Hi This is sansei and in response to kiwidiva,since you made the audition's,did you make the final's and if you did,if your on,i'll be watching the show and i wish you all the best of luck if your on the show! Good Luck!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
        Hi This is sansei and in response to kiwidiva,since you made the audition's,did you make the final's and if you did,if your on,i'll be watching the show and i wish you all the best of luck if your on the show! Good Luck!

I agree with Sansei. Good luck! Kiwidiva!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to kiwidiva,how'd it go if you may have or not have already appeared on Dond and if you did,i hope you did well?

Thank's to 1st wahine for your kind word's. did anyone recently watch Dond Lately when in South Africa,their is a host who would remind anyone of howie by his bald head and how he dress'es the same as howie and his name is ed jordan,isnt this interesting? the model's look stunning only they cant compare to Howie's Model's,may anyone agree?

Comment

Thank's to 1stwahine for your kind word's.
            I asked Sansei "Why do you write the way you do?" He answered "The same reason why you write the way you do!" Duh!!

Write on...Sansei. Write from your heart. And remember you are part of this Ohana. Nobody is forced to read your posts.

We all are here to share and express our opinions.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

hi this is sansei and im now watching Dond on Cnbc and they have this contestant named dawn and i read on what she won,her prize is $139000.00 and her case no 22 had only $50.00 and this was Lol!:O)

Well thank's for your time sorry her last name was Runyan.

Comment

hi this is sansei and since we were listening to DonD if anyone may know on contestant toni chrispino won since myself and my mom took a snooze when it was going on so both of us wouldnt know and i did check nbc.com only nothing new so i hope someone may respond,please?

Comment

hi this is sansei and since we were listening to DonD if anyone may know on contestant toni chrispino won since myself and my mom took a snooze when it was going on so both of us wouldnt know and i did check nbc.com only nothing new so i hope someone may respond,please?

Did you find out what happened to this contestant? I don't watch this show, but I did catch a glimpse when flipping channels. I thought I saw an Asian family on stage. Are they from Hawaii or something?

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to walkoff balk. they arent asian only she took the banker's offer of $138000.00 and her case had only $10.00 so I hope this may help with your thought's? I Checked it out the next day on Nbc.com and it showed what this lady won.

well thank's for your time

Comment

hi this is sansei and i read on dond's website that no 6 Megan and no 19 Model Mylinda toy are both from Here and i also learned i believe no 13 Leyla milani maybe moving on possibly to the WWE,not sure yet and she's been there once only im hoping she stay's with Dond so if she doesnt make it in WWE,she maybe back on Dond so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just looked where you'd put the dond contestant's name on and it show's where fan's of this website post's and i learned the real name of the banker,his name is peter abbay and he's the person who act's at the mean banker on Dond so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just read an update on dond's model who'll leave is pilar l and she's going to become an actress and she also wanted to be an astronaut and other thing's in her life and all this time,i thought it was leyla milani and she's not the one who's leaving,only it'll be pilar no 14 and not leyla no 13 so i thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

O man dont tell u get this awful progamme in Hawaii god how i dislike it just when i though u see and heard it all its hits u like a silver bullet and deal or no deal pops up in hawaii..

http://www.channel4.com/entertainmen.../dealornodeal/
                            Last edited by Janette; August 11, 2008, 05:57 AM.

Comment

hi this is sansei and im now watching a replay of Dond with maui resident brad falcon who won $260.000 and this one was lol!:O) i love this show in replay's,it's so lol!

Comment

hi this is sansei and last night i watched my most favorite game show and i saw the first contestant went all the way to win $100000.00 and it was amazing and if you go to nbc.com and click on Dond,you'd find how she won and it was so lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X