Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jon & Kate Plus Eight

Jon and Kate Plus 8 Say Aloha and I Do in Hawaii

It seems that the family that tapes together, stays together. Our favorite tensome, the Gosselins, were spotted in Maui filming another episode of their TLC show, Jon and Kate Plus 8. While on the island, Jon and Kate renewed their wedding vows outfitted in white and wearing leis.

Though the couple probably never imagined how their life would turn out at their first nuptials, the eight attendants — Cara, Madelyn, Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Aaden, Collin and Joel — put traditional bridesmaids and groomsmen to shame this time around. When you think about the love that leads to marriage, you can only imagine the commitment that comes with making it down the aisle again.

http://www.lilsugar.com/1865972

Comment

Thanks for the great picture! My mom is dying for new episodes and when I
      tell her this she'll be so happy! If she had internet I'd forward on this to
      her instead of just relaying it via phone. I am sure they are having a
      great vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by IslandMystic View Post
        Jon and Kate Plus 8 Say Aloha and I Do in Hawaii

It seems that the family that tapes together, stays together. Our favorite tensome, the Gosselins, were spotted in Maui filming another episode of their TLC show, Jon and Kate Plus 8. While on the island, Jon and Kate renewed their wedding vows outfitted in white and wearing leis.

Though the couple probably never imagined how their life would turn out at their first nuptials, the eight attendants — Cara, Madelyn, Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Aaden, Collin and Joel — put traditional bridesmaids and groomsmen to shame this time around. When you think about the love that leads to marriage, you can only imagine the commitment that comes with making it down the aisle again.

http://www.lilsugar.com/1865972
        Oh that's just so darling. The kids look absolutely GORGEOUS.

Why do I get the feeling Joel bonked Collin on the head with that anthurium after this picture taken?

I can't wait to see this episode!
        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
        We're not here to mess around
        Boston, you know we love you madly
        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
        You know we couldn't live without you
        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Nice pic! People Magazine will publish photos in a couple of weeks. Look out for them. We always seem to get our magazines about a month after they hit the stands. My wife always accuses the mail person of holding the issues to read them!

I have heard the new season of Jon & Kate will open in November with the family trips to San Diego and Maui.

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
            in another eppy, where they went to a play gym, one of the girls was in a foam barrel & passed gas. the barrel contained the noxious smell and focused it right into jon's face when he looked into the barrel. he then said something about "bangu" or "pangu," which is their family's code for "fart."
            Wow, that was the code word for "fart" in my family while I was growing up too!

I'm a Korean hapa and while I was growing up we sometimes called a fart "bongo", which is a loose pronunciation of bangu/pangu, which after a little googling, I now find is the Korean word for gas passing.

Haha, after all these decades I realize for the first time the origin of that word in my family. Although my mother spoke Korean, my brothers and I only spoke english so I never knew that pangu/bangu was the Korean word for passing gas. I had always thought that it was just a funny word that me and my brothers made up for the funny sound
            Last edited by mapen; September 4, 2008, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Tonight's episode is the family's trip to San Diego. They continue on to Hawaii next week, 11/10/08

Comment

My husband and I love the show! We watch it every Monday. I cant wait for next Monday's episode (11/10) where they will be in Maui. Last Monday, they were in San Diego for a 5 day stop over.

Has anyone seen the Say Yes to the Dress episode with Kate trying to look for her dress for her wedding?

Comment

So they finally showed the conclusion to the two part Maui wedding "event" and our reaction: "Meh." Not that we expected much from it.

Was it me or did Jon not seem that genuinely enthralled to see/meet his relatives that were invited to the wedding? It just seemed a bit forced. Relatives similarly seemed a bit unsure about the whole proceeding. Like "well, we weren't close enough to be invited to your first wedding, but sure we'll come for a free meal and meet our semi-celebrity relative for TV." Of course, we're only seeing what the editors choose to show, but I'm just saying...

As discussed earlier in this thread, it's still just weird that they've never really addressed what's up with Jon and Kate's families not being "a part of their daily lives." That was just underscored by the video of their first wedding, where images of who I'd assume to be their parents were digitized out!

As much as we love the kids, it's just getting increasingly hard to watch the show as it morphs into "what company/resort is going to pay for a free vacation/outing/activity this week?" Hard to say I blame them for accepting these opportunities for their kids' sake if nothing else, but geez Kate doesn't always seem to receive them very gracefully!

Comment

Originally posted by NoCal Boy View Post
                    Was it me or did Jon not seem that genuinely enthralled to see/meet his relatives that were invited to the wedding?
                    i'm not feeling this jon guy...icky vibes, if you ask me....he just comes off really cocky and snooty....around his relatives....like "what are you all doing here?".......i'm better than you attitude? are you here for me or television? who are you again? what have you done for me and my children and wife? kinda attitude....

i'd like to kick him at both knees, where it hurts.....where it really hurts!!!!

*smiles*
                    stay forever young

Comment

I really wonder if that marriage will last once the show heads for the great plasma screen in the sky. I've watched it a few times but am uncomfortable watching the way Kate treats Jon.

Comment

I used to like the show as the kids are adorable, but the more I watched, the more I noticed the trend that Jon and Kate are ungrateful and ungracious in like every episode. Sometimes, I wondered if Kate actually likes having children or if she just likes saying she has children. Needless to say, I haven't watched an episode since Aunt Jodi's sister's blog came out.

Cute kids make for good TV, I guess. Sadly, Mady is exactly like her mama.

I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          I really wonder if that marriage will last once the show heads for the great plasma screen in the sky. I've watched it a few times but am uncomfortable watching the way Kate treats Jon.
                          for every trick...there is a treat...in jon's case...it's kate...he deserves every ounce of treat....vice versa...watched it for the first time....and my last with the chingamathing wedding......they are both made for each other....the victims here are the children....
                          stay forever young

Comment

I haven't been feelin' the show for a while now. I have the 2nd part of the Maui ep on my DVR and I have yet to watch it. I actually have no pull to watch it, maybe that will change. I think I mostly recorded it because it's a Hawai'i ep.

They do have some beautiful bebes though!
                            I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

The Maui episode is fun to watch. I enjoyed it, they showed them at a luau and having fun at the beach. That family has been blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                                A prediction that I should have bet on.

Comment

Working...
                                X