"The Big Bang Theory" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "The Big Bang Theory" on CBS

The fun part of tonight's episode is the gang is traveling by train and they meet up with Summer Glau. Raj tries to pick her up after drinking a bottle of beer and he was doing okay until Howard spilled the beans by pointing out that the beer Raj drank didn't contain any alcohol.

Comment

Came home late tonight but I tuned in just in time to catch the gang discussing Green Lantern where Raj says a yellow (weakness for the Silver Age Green Lantern) wooden (weakness for the Golden Age Green Lantern) Number 2 pencil can defeat both Green Lanterns.

Comment

Tonight's episode had Howard using the Drake equation to figure out how much women they could meet in bars in Los Angles.

Comment

Missed the first few minutes of tonight's episode so I don't know why Raj, Howard and Leonard went to Las Vegas or why Sheldon stayed behind.

Comment

Has Howard's mom ever appeared in an episode or are we just going to hear her yell throught the series?

Comment

This is a cute site: http://www.sheldonshirts.com/

Comment

Liked it when the gang had to go to Texas to get Sheldon back. I wonder how long Howard will keep his moustache?

Comment

Liked tonight's episode where in one scene Leonard and Penny are drinking, while in another scene Howard, Raj and Sheldon are looking for a cricket.

Best line in the episode goes to Raj when he says "I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?".
                  Last edited by helen; September 29, 2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

does anyone besides me think that there are some similarities between jim parson's sheldon and rowan atkinson's blackadder and mr. bean?

bonus: anyone recognize the actor who plays the prince regent in the eppy of blackadder to which i linked? walkoff balk, put your hand down!
                    Last edited by cynsaligia; September 30, 2009, 01:27 AM.
                    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Never saw Blackadder so I wouldn't know about the comparsion.

Comment

Kind of funny episode for tonight with Raj working with or for Sheldon. Raj can do something that Sheldon cann't.

Comment

Story A: Leonard and Penny setup a double date with Howard and one of Penny's friend and things are not coming out right as each time Howard tries to impress the girl nothing clicks with her until it is found out that both of them have mother issues and some how they connect.

Story B: Sheldon and Raj team up in a card role playing game tournament after Sheldon finds out that Wil Wheaton is in the tournament and Sheldon needs to exact revenge upon Wil who missed coming to a Star Trek convention 14 years ago.

Comment

Bizzare, tonight episode seems to be a repeat from another season, with Leonard going out with Stephanie. Kind of wondering why these two people broke up?

Comment

New episode tonight. Everyone has spats and Sheldon just avoids everyone else. I wonder if Raj is going travel next episode or two to attend a wedding out of the country?

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                                Story A: Leonard and Penny setup a double date with Howard and one of Penny's friend and things are not coming out right as each time Howard tries to impress the girl nothing clicks with her until it is found out that both of them have mother issues and some how they connect.

Story B: Sheldon and Raj team up in a card role playing game tournament after Sheldon finds out that Wil Wheaton is in the tournament and Sheldon needs to exact revenge upon Wil who missed coming to a Star Trek convention 14 years ago.
                                video for story b here.

it's a joyous thing to watch raj incredulously exhort sheldon to "kill will wheaton! from hell's heart, stab at him!" but there's another level of absurdity when you can read italian subtitles as the scene plays out.
                                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
                                X