X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helen
    replied
    Re: "The Big Bang Theory" on CBS

A Gorn appears in tonight's episode, sitting in Sheldon's spot.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Only saw the last 5 to 8 minutes of tonight's episode, where the gang was doing embrassing things to each other.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

This show is a hit amongst my geek friends, and after it was all the buzz at "Comic-Con" the last two years we were there, my wife and I decided to give it a shot. I liked it well enough, but my wife was unimpressed.

She watched a few more without me, and now she really likes it. Oddly, now I'm not sure I like it as much as I did the first time I saw it.

I think cinematic TV dramas have somewhat soured me on soundstage sitcoms. Laughtrack or live audience, something feels flat about that old-fashioned presentation. But if I remove that aspect, "The Big Bang Theory" is pretty fun and smart.

Last night's cameos by Katee Sackhoff and George Takei were definitely awesome.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Missed most of the show today. Came in when Sheldon and Raj are yelling in the office and shooting each other with Nerf guns.

Leave a comment:

• scrivener
    replied

Holy freaking cow.
    • Season 1: I thought Kaley Cuoco was cute but uninteresting.
    • Season 2: I thought Kaley Cuoco was cute and increasingly interesting.
    • Season 3: I thought Kaley Cuoco was hot enough not to miss when she was a guest on a late-night talk show, but not hot enough to make me watch the show regularly.
    • Season 4: I think Kaley Cuoco is ridiculously hot. Like, possibly the hottest thing on television.

Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Missed a few minutes of tonight's episode but did like the scene of Sheldon passing gas.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Honestly I don't know what Howard was thinking when he set the robot arm on himself.

Leave a comment:

• acousticlady
    replied

whoo hoo! New season starts tonight.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

4 episodes of The Big Bang Theory tonight! Next week is the new season.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I guess the Thursday night airings of this series has started. It doesn't look like a new episode but it is one I never seen before.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

There are ads on CBS that saying that The Big Bang Theory is moving to Thursday nights for the Fall Season.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Howard and Raj attempt to find an on-line dating match for Sheldon and they end up finding a woman who talks like Sheldon.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I remember that the end card to last night's episode had the word "Censored" in a large font plus other text in a smaller font.

I did like the scene in last night's epsiode were Sheldon added to the roommate agreement that if any of them were to discover time travel that person were to come back 5 seconds before signing the roommate agreement.

The way Leonard and Sheldon looked around the room before they signed was pretty funny.

Leave a comment:

• acousticlady
    replied

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
    I love this show. Does anyone else pause it at the end of the credits - there's always a screen of fine print that relates to the show - we pause it and read the entire screen. I wonder how many people change the channel before the end or blink and miss that.
    I tried to look for that last night, though I am only watching it on regular tv so I couldn't pause it. But I didn't see anything that would remotely look like something to read other than the credits. I do love trying to read the white boards to see what equations they have up. Last night they had some chemistry stuff up. They can't possibly be running out of physics material??????

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Tonight's episode has Leonard telling Penny how he initially moved in with Sheldon seven years ago, which would be around 2003.

It does relate as to why the elevator in their building is out of order.

I didn't know that Sheldon has something against Babylon 5.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X