• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaleP
    replied
    Re: "The Big Bang Theory" on CBS

Originally posted by helen View Post
    Previews for the May 17th episode hints on how Leonard and Sheldon first met.
    ...And we're supposed to learn why the elevator is out order.

I understand that Mayim Bialik (from the early 1990s TV show "Blossom") will appear on the season finale. Something to do with Howard and Raj trying to find a match for Sheldon on an Internet dating site.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I know about the ending screen but I don't normally tape this series so I don't have a chance to read that screen. I suppose one day I will get the DVD of the series to read those screens.

Previews for the May 17th episode hints on how Leonard and Sheldon first met.

Leave a comment:

• kiwidiva
    replied

I love this show. Does anyone else pause it at the end of the credits - there's always a screen of fine print that relates to the show - we pause it and read the entire screen. I wonder how many people change the channel before the end or blink and miss that.

Leave a comment:

• scrivener
    replied

This show is growing on me, and this evening's episode had me laughing out loud in a way I haven't (at a sitcom) for ages. It also had me rather hot. Hot, hot, hot!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

New episode tonight with a visiting female physicist staying with Sheldon, who has the hots for Leonard, Raj and Howard.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

While tonight's episode is a repeat, it is one that I never saw before but heard from other viewers of the series that it was funny with Leonard, Raj and Howard out camping looking at a meteor shower but they got sidelined because they were under the influence of cookies that made them high.

The other part of the episode is Penny and Sheldon at their building, where Penny has an accident while taking a shower and Sheldon has to drive her to the emergency room. This is the episode that leads to the one with the Stan Lee appearance. The thing is and I wasn't watching that closely but I don't remember Sheldon speeding in this episode.

Leave a comment:

• dyasu
    replied

The Big Bang Theory is on my DVR schedule recording list. I enjoy the show immensely. I'm actually liking their slow transition from simply making fun of geeks/nerds to mixing in a lot of humor geared toward geeks/nerds (I guess that means I admit to being one!).

As much as I like the show I always find myself wondering if most people watching get the jokes based around actual math/science.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Some how the title of "Dr. Sheldon Cooper and his C-Men" won't make for a serious superhero comic book.

I am kind of wondering what will happen to Sheldon after doing all that stuff at the awards banquet?

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Stan Lee makes an appearance in tonight's episode signing comics at the gang's local comic store. Sheldon can't make it because he is in prison due to a traffic violation.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Sheldon using Green Lantern's battery and the Hulk's hands, while Leonard is destorying a Cylon doll with a laser.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I don't know if tonight's episode is new or not but even with Sheldon's quirkness, I thought it was really rude of him to kick off one friend just because the reason he could only handle x amount of friends at any one time.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I guess this season we are going to see Howard and Bernadette get together, break up and then make up again.

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

Originally posted by helen View Post
    Story A: Leonard and Penny setup a double date with Howard and one of Penny's friend and things are not coming out right as each time Howard tries to impress the girl nothing clicks with her until it is found out that both of them have mother issues and some how they connect.

Story B: Sheldon and Raj team up in a card role playing game tournament after Sheldon finds out that Wil Wheaton is in the tournament and Sheldon needs to exact revenge upon Wil who missed coming to a Star Trek convention 14 years ago.
    video for story b here.

it's a joyous thing to watch raj incredulously exhort sheldon to "kill will wheaton! from hell's heart, stab at him!" but there's another level of absurdity when you can read italian subtitles as the scene plays out.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

New episode tonight. Everyone has spats and Sheldon just avoids everyone else. I wonder if Raj is going travel next episode or two to attend a wedding out of the country?

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Bizzare, tonight episode seems to be a repeat from another season, with Leonard going out with Stephanie. Kind of wondering why these two people broke up?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X