X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes - Season 4

The 4th season starts tonight.

Re: Heroes - Season 4

Episodes 4.01-4.02: Spoiler tags since some people may not have seen the episode yet (I still feel bad about the House thing!)

I thought Robert Knepper as Samuel Sullivan was great.

Hiro has been my favorite character from the beginning, but the plots they've been giving him since season 3 are so horrible, I'm not at all enthused with his scenes. The Ando and Kimiko thing was weird and unnecessary.

Claire's college days *ZZZZZZZ* If I hear "Guitar Hero" one more time ... Worse than "Nissan Versa" in season 1!

I'm tired of Sylar ... and Matt's pathetic homelife consisting of chasing away the waterboy.

It was nice to see Tracy developing her powers, and hopefully HRG will find some cool things to do in the coming episodes.

One thing I liked about Peter's storyline is using his powers just to get out of town take-out. That sort of "what would the everyman do with powers" is something that's been missing since early season 1 IMO. It's been too much about rivalries between people and organizations for a while.

I'm glad to see Adrian Pasdar still part of the cast, but I didn't like that development from last season's finale, so I'm mixed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
      Episodes 4.01-4.02: Spoiler tags since some people may not have seen the episode yet (I still feel bad about the House thing!)

I thought Robert Knepper as Samuel Sullivan was great.

Hiro has been my favorite character from the beginning, but the plots they've been giving him since season 3 are so horrible, I'm not at all enthused with his scenes. The Ando and Kimiko thing was weird and unnecessary.

Claire's college days *ZZZZZZZ* If I hear "Guitar Hero" one more time ... Worse than "Nissan Versa" in season 1!

I'm tired of Sylar ... and Matt's pathetic homelife consisting of chasing away the waterboy.

It was nice to see Tracy developing her powers, and hopefully HRG will find some cool things to do in the coming episodes.

One thing I liked about Peter's storyline is using his powers just to get out of town take-out. That sort of "what would the everyman do with powers" is something that's been missing since early season 1 IMO. It's been too much about rivalries between people and organizations for a while.

I'm glad to see Adrian Pasdar still part of the cast, but I didn't like that development from last season's finale, so I'm mixed there.
      Nice recap, and assessment. You took the words right outta my mouth!

Comment

Whatever happen to Sureash?

And I guess Sylar is back.

Comment

This episode was quite good, in my opinion.

I think Hiro's going back in time to take Charlie to healer Peter. They both get healed, go back to Feudal Japan, Hiro builds a steam locomotive time machine, and then they get married and have two hapa kids named George and Lucas.

Comment

What's the story behind the people at the circus?

Comment

Were there glitches on the broadcast of last week's episode?

Comment

I loved that Haiku that Hiro recited to Charlie just before her clot was removed:

"The thief left it behind / the moon / at my window." -- Ryokan

Definitely the best Hiro story we've seen since Our Father and Cautionary Tales!
                Last edited by Vanguard; November 3, 2009, 03:19 AM.

Comment

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv....te-show-danger

Heroes seems to be coming to an end.

Comment

Five seasons aren't too long for a series. Heroes isn't an Is that show still on like ER was.

Comment

http://tv.yahoo.com/heroes/show/3943...emighty-heroes

Will Heroes be kept alive by the SyFy channel or go the movie route?

Comment

Working...
                      X