"Alias" on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Alias" on ABC

Any comments about Alias Season 4 which is now aired on Wednesday nights on ABC after Lost.

For me I don't like the title sequence, it can do without the various images of Sydney in past epsiodes. Also the enterance to APO doesn't make sense (which happens to be just close by to a train station).

Re: Alias Season 4

Tonight's epsiode (4/13/05) was kind of unexpected:

A younger Sloane. A clone? A brother? A son? Or someone from another time, timeline or dimension?

Comment

Concerning tonight's episode (4/20).

Mistake, it's not a younger Sloane. Anyway tonight's episode hints it's an imposter, not a relative. In any event it's kind of spooky that Joel Gray bears an uncanny liking to Ron Rifken (or could it be the other way around).

Comment

Now it's Season 5. Kind of strange in tonight's episode Vaughn gets shot at and then dies after the operation, but the starting credits has him as part of the regular cast. Either we are going to get flashbacks during the season or the character's death is a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
          Now it's Season 5. Kind of strange in tonight's episode Vaughn gets shot at and then dies after the operation, but the starting credits has him as part of the regular cast. Either we are going to get flashbacks during the season or the character's death is a fake.
          Waaah! Helen!! Why?
          It makes for a good season opener, though, don't ya think?
          I watched last night's episode before hubby got a chance to see it, and in watching it with him, when Syd and Vaughn were in their car talking about baby names, with all the smiling and laughing, he says:
          "Happy times usually mean something bad's gonna happen."
          Okay, I know he doesn't mean with us----
          Then while in surgery, hubby mentions, "There is NO WAY he could've survived that!!" Well, they dragged the audience along for a little while.

I was pouty having to watch it the second time, and had to have a BIG bowl of ice cream!
          Fukujinzuke! I've got myself in a pickle!

Comment

Kind of like the opening credits, now the rest of the cast get their photos in the sequence.

I wonder who is in the cyro chamber?

Comment

Re: "Alias" on ABC

Season 4 of Alias is now out on DVD. In any event this week's show is a new episode with some sort of a hint of who was in the cryo chamber.

Comment

Interesting episode for today (11/17). Got to see Sydney's old teacher from the 1st season making an appearance. Too bad Gordon Dean got killed but it seems that bad guys are the good guys.

And in a couple of weeks Alias is going to move to Wednesday night.

Comment

Well tonight's (12/14/05) episode goes back to the series root that made it unique.
                  1) Dealing with SD-6
                  2) Sydney's mom is back
                  3) cliffhanger at the end of the episode

Comment

It's all over for Sidney and the crew according to EW . Hate to see it go.
                    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                    Flickr

Comment

The cancellation was announced a while ago, but that's a good interview with Garner.

We're still watching the reruns of the earlier seasons on TNT. I'm still trying to figure out if we're watching stuff from "when Alias was good," or if we're already in its apparent "gone off the rails" period.

So you have SD6, which even some people within think is the CIA, but isn't. But within SD6, you do have the CIA running a counter operation. So SD6 will send Sydney and friends off on grand missions, but their actual objective is to succeed... but not really, because they're actually trying to foil SD6. So when they actually do what SD6 wanted, they failed. Or something.

Still an interesting show, nonetheless. Just found the Alias entry in Wikipedia. It kind of explains the shows various twists and "reboots."

Comment

For me the first season's use of cliffhangers made this series stand out.

Comment

Well.

This has been my favorite tv show since it first aired.

BUT.

I am so disappointed with this season. Rachel?! It's like she's Sid in the first season. I didn't want a show about Sid's sister and I don't want a show about this girl. I want the show with Sid kicking ass.

Dammit.

It's a shame this is the last season...and it's not starting up again until March. MARCH. I mean...come on, that's forever away.

*sigh*

Comment

Well it's now April, the 2nd week after the 2 hour episode from last week.

Comment

Interesting twist in tonight's episode. Regular Sydney kills the duplicate Sydney and then takes her place at the bad guys spot. Anyway two more episodes left before the series end.

Comment

Working...
                              X