"American Idol" - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "American Idol" - Season 4

I didn't watch American Idol at all this season, not even one episode. But my family loved Bo. They thought Carrie was cute but lacking stage presence and a personality and etc. They liked how Bo owned the stage. At least this is what I'm told. I don't know why but I just wasn't interested this time. Maybe season 3 with Jasmine and Camile took it's toll on me! ha! All that "power voting."
    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Maybe Carrie won because they(19) can mold(Control)her and she does need the help to make it. I was reading an article about Kelly Clarkson in EW. It was about how it took her over 2 years to finally "breakaway" from 19. She did it by hiring the same lawyers Clay Aiken used. This is why they hardly show her image on the opening of the show or why she didn't appear on AI this season. I makes me think that maybe winning AI is not the best thing.
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

Fans of the folks who don't win will always say, "Hey, it's better this way!" Time will tell. Unfortunately, Bo still is going to be under the thumb of 19 for a while, as all the last {x} finalists are whisked about for their traditional tour.

I can't find it now, but one of the local dailies did a 'where are they now?' piece on Segundo, Velasco and Trias, talking about their different approaches to turning their 15 minutes of fame into something more.

Comment

Working...
        X