May 26th East Coast FINAL RESULTS **SPOILER**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: May 26th East Coast FINAL RESULTS **SPOILER**

Ry comes out to talk to Ruben a tad and do some promos.

Diana is now next to Ry and she's going to sing "I Believe"... She's much much more relaxed today and with the choir a lot better. They cut in shots of her home fans while she sings. She's having alot of fun tonight but the song got to her and she's teary.

Comment

Both gals must be under tremendous pressure...just the waiting and both being teenagers...hugs to both for all their perseverance!
      Retired Senior Member

Comment

Fantasia is up next singing "Dreams are for Real" along with the choir. Her hometown is shown on the screen behind her. She seems not as confident with this song as her others.

Comment

Diana and Fantasia both come out and sing "I knew You Were Waiting". They seem to work really well together each playing off the other. The girls go into a big hug at the end.

Simon goes into telling them what they win by being on AI, fame, money etc..Paula says she's proud... and Randy says they are both winners.

Ry recaps the critiques from last night for each girl.....

The winner is....

Fantasia

She breaks down crying and is hugged by Diana and says thank you...I broke my shoe!!

She goes out singing "I Believe" her brand new song...officially.

Comment

Confetti falls from the ceiling as she finishes her song and all of the finalists run out and grop hug her.

Next season they'll be hitting up Ankorage Alaska as one of the stops.

Comment

Thanks again for being so faithful and doing this for we here in HI. Maybe you'll post on other threads! I think I saw your post on the Intro thread.Again mucho mahalos from one who joined AI DB's quite late.
              Retired Senior Member

Comment

Kind of a "let down" now that it's all over. I didn't watch AI 1 or 2 so don't have anything to compare with. Ancorage Alaska...I'd like to do a cruise to there someday. Thanks eh!
                Retired Senior Member

Comment

Congrats to Fantasia...onward! And to Diana...you did good still have your youth and still bubbly...good things will happen for you too.
                  Retired Senior Member

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe
                    Confetti falls from the ceiling as she finishes her song and all of the finalists run out and grop hug her.

Next season they'll be hitting up Ankorage Alaska as one of the stops.
                    Anyone know if they'll return to Hawaii for next season's auditions?

Reason asking.. I thought this year's Hawaii's audition show was the FUNNIEST one ever! lol

Matthew Motter and the dude who got kicked off because of the "tone deaf" beach tourist was a RIOT! lol!

"I really really need a girlfriend". - Matthew Motter
                    Last edited by Pomai; May 26, 2004, 04:14 PM.
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                      Anyone know if they'll return to Hawaii for next season's auditions?

Reason asking.. I thought this year's Hawaii's audition show was the FUNNIEST one ever! lol

Matthew Motter and the dude who got kicked off because of the "tone deaf" beach tourist was a RIOT! lol!

"I really really need a girlfriend". - Matthew Motter
                      Nope they saud Clevland, some other places I didn't catch, Alaska and Vegas.

Vegas should be an interesting city stop, and close enough for anyone serious from Hawaii to get to.

Comment

Working...
                      X