Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Invasion

I was about to say that maybe the ones who were possessed might not be possessed by the aliens but rather might be protected from the aliens, however after watching this past Wednesday's episode with the boy that was with Kira, he was grabbed from the water while looking at the light in the water and was later returned stark naked the next day.

Comment

From last night's show it seems that sheriff became possessed or choosen some time ago. Still kind of wondering what the Air Force knows or are some of them are choosen.

Comment

The flight the sheriff guy is referring to is the ill fated ValueJet DC9 that crashed into the everglades some years ago.... allegedly killing all aboard. Some kind of volatile explosive substance was being shipped in the cargo hold aboard that plane.

Yes, this probably has nothing to do with the series, but that came to mind when the sheriff was explaining this to the congregation.

I'd like to know if the AF captured some of those alien things. What's in the metallic boxes?
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I was thinking that the pacing of Invasion is kind of slow but tonight's episode (10/26) was kind of funny with Russell, Dave and Jessie having a campout and eating beans for dinner and Dave, well was passing gas.

Comment

Quite possible this was the first time I heard a fart on a regular prime time TV show. But I would assume some comedy may have already beaten this show with the gas.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Last night's episode of "Invasion" was one of the best. We finally got to see the alien, which seems to be another aquatic creature. Hopefully the program can sustain itself with better ratings in the coming year.

For now, ABC has pulled "Invasion" from its after "Lost" timeslot on Wednesday nights. They will test the TV series "Alias" in the 9/10pm slot, which ABC earlier had announced will be cancelled after its final run in May.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

With all the hype of moving Alias to Wednesday night, one would expect ABC would at least announce when Invasion is moving to.

Anyway to the series itself. So the people are not possessed, they are replaced. And for what reason? Sherriff Tom seemed to be surprised when Deputy Lewis got dragged away by the creature, even more surprised when Lewis returned with a left arm which he lost in the Iraq war.

Of course we still don't know the full story of those two who had kidnap Dave or who had shot the lady.

Comment

According to this website, the hint is that the next episode is for December 21.

Comment

And then again just before Alias started tonight, ABC said Invasion will return in January.

Comment

Did you ever notice that ALL the cars on Invasion are covered in mud?
                      I wonder why?
                      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                      Flickr

Comment

So who shot the sheriff?

Comment

Just watched a tape of the Feb 8th episode, now the series is starting to pick up the pace. Was kind of surprising of who shot the sheriff.

It was the priest

Comment

I wish I taped tonight's (3/8) episode of Invasion. I did see it when it was aired but they pulled a fast one in this episode.

So the guy who came in mid-way as the social service guy, was he the often mention but never seen Zurak?

Comment

I forgot to tape the 3/15 episode last week. So if anyone has seen this episode please feel free to post it here.

Comment

One more episode to go for the season and tonight's episode is setting up a cliffhanger as more lights fall down from the sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X