Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Invasion

Tomorrow's season finale looks like it's also the series finale, as ABC has dropped "Invasion" (along with other shows) after its freshman year. Fans are stoking rumors that the CW network will pick it up, but that's doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
      Tomorrow's season finale looks like it's also the series finale, as ABC has dropped "Invasion" (along with other shows) after its freshman year. Fans are stoking rumors that the CW network will pick it up, but that's doubtful.
      I thought it showed some promise after the first episode, but after that, I lost interest.

The articles did say that besides Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and LOST, ABC's other programming was pretty weak.
      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
      We're not here to mess around
      Boston, you know we love you madly
      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
      You know we couldn't live without you
      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

The early episodes were very slowed paced, I was wondering myself if this is going to lead anywhere.

And it did, took a while through and after last night's (5/17/06) episode there are still some unanswered questions. What happen to Lakin? What happen to those 4 women that got taken in the water? What happen to the people who tossed in the water the night before?

Comment

While watching the Sci-Fi channel tonight they had an ad saying that the DVD for Invasion will be released this Tuesday.

Comment

You guys may be interested to know that William Fichtner (the guy who plays Sheriff Tom Underlay in Invasion) is going to play as FBI Special Agent Alexander Mahone in the 2nd season of Prison Break. He'll be in charge of bringing the Fox River 8 back to justice.

Comment

Working...
            X