LOST actresses arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST actresses arrested

Saw an item on KITV's news that two actresses from LOST were arrested in Kailua for DUI. Apparently it was two of the "tailies" -- the one who plays Ana Lucia, and the tall blonde who plays Libby.
    Haven't seen the story on the dailies websites nor on KITV's website yet, but.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: LOST actresses arrested

hmmmm...no can use dat as a cliff hanganger as being "LOST!" Season ova. Dey was ~ Drunk!

...wat time is it?

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

http://starbulletin.com/2005/12/02/news/briefs.html

Posted it early this morning.

Basically, nobody like tell us nuttin. They all wish we would just go away and leave the poor girlies alone.

Blaine
      Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Here's the People magazine story on the arrests.

Comment

I hear that People magazine got the story within minutes of the ladies being arrested and that they got it long before the two local daily papers did.
          How did People do that?!?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

People, People
            ..who need People

are the luckiest, People

...in da World!

heheheh!

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Sheesh. At 6:00pm KITV reported that Rodriguez may have broken terms of probation set by an LA court for three misdemeanors in California. I couldn't find an updated version on their site, but here's KHON's:

http://khon.com/khon/displayStory.cfm?storyID=9411

According to the Los Angeles city attorney's office, Rodriguez pleaded no contest in June of last year to three misdemeanors: hit and run, drunk driving, and driving without a license.

Rodriguez completed a three-month alcohol program and is currently serving three years probation.

The L.A. city attorney is contacting Honolulu authorities about her DUI arrest on Oahu.

"A judge will determine if she's violated the terms of her probation, and if so she could face the maximum penalty on each of the counts, which is six months in jail for each count," says Frank Mateljan, L.A. city attorney's office.

And although it's unlikely she would receive a maximum sentence, a year and a half in jail could make Rodriguez disappear from "Lost."
              I remember when she joined the cast for this season there were a few stories in the paper in which she admitted to having an "attitude." I guess she knew herself.
              http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

This is like life imitating art or art imitating life. Michelle Rodrigues has a somewhat checkered past, now that the news reports are coming out on her DUI's, speeding and hit & run arrests. Her character Anna Lucia on the TV show "Lost" is not an angel either.

Link to KITV 4 story:
                Lost Star Faces Possible Jail Time
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
                  Sheesh. At 6:00pm KITV reported that Rodriguez may have broken terms of probation set by an LA court for three misdemeanors in California.[...]
                  Her behavior the other night was nothing short of stupid. Hopefully she'll get the maximum sentence and not 'star' treatment. It could save her life and a lot of others.

Comment

Re: "Lost" Season 2

Originally posted by mel
                    On a "Lost" related note, the arrests of actresses Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros have made national and local headlines. A discussion on this item is being held at this link:

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=7165

Rodriguez may face possible prison time if California authorities follow-up on her recent arrests.

Details at the KITV 4 website:

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/news...67/detail.html

I am sure ABC have about 2 or 3 episodes of "Lost" already in the can or near completion for airing in January when the series resumes with first run episodes.

This begs the question on how the possible imprisonment of Michelle Rodriguez will impact the show. Will her character Anna Lucia be hastily written out of the series or will the producers hire another actress? What about the character of Libby played by Ms. Watros?

I am sure speculation abounds on this item. Certainly fodder for "Lost" fans to discuss over the series 6-week hiatus.
                    Looking at the mug shots, I get the feeling:

1) Rodriguez is still buzzing when the photo is taken and looks like she's been through this before.
                    2) Watros looks like she's just about finished crying and is thinking, "Holy crap! I've been arrested! What will people think about me?"

While Rodriguez might get jail time in Cali., it seems since her crimes have been multiple DUIs and a hit and run (I hope she didn't kill or maim anyone in that), then I doubt jail time for violating her probation will be very long.

As for Watros, I believe all she got was her Hawaii license revoked. Hey, if she needs a ride I can take her around!

Comment

Beyond the DUI, apparently there was a speeding ticket earlier this year for doing 90 in a 35mph zone in Haleiwa. I can't think of a straight enough road there to get UP to 90mph.

Comment

Re: "Lost" Season 2

Presumably the hit and run was property only. I can't imagine injuring someone and getting as small a sentence as that one got.

Comment

Beyond the DUI, apparently there was a speeding ticket earlier this year for doing 90 in a 35mph zone in Haleiwa. I can't think of a straight enough road there to get UP to 90mph.
                          Is that in addition to the 3 infractions that I heard took place within the last year in California or is the Haleiwa ticket the 3rd infraction? Just curious.

If she was headed toward Waimea Bay, maybe she accelerated at the start of the bypass road. Regardless...dumb...scary...stupid...wreckless...y ou name it!

Comment

KITV reported that there had been three earlier Hawai'i infractions. If so, that would be separate from the California ones.

Comment

KITV reported that there had been three earlier Hawai'i infractions. If so, that would be separate from the California ones.
                              Holey Moley!!! I wonder why the first Hawaii infraction didn't violate the rules of her Calif. probation? If she gets special treatment what's that gonna tell local folks who have similar 'pasts' and got the book thrown at them? I have some other thoughts on this subject but I'd best not publicize 'em!

Comment

Working...
                              X