Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Nick Cannon says he's not looking to have more kids after announcing his 8th child: 'I don't have the bandwidth' (yahoo.com)

Eight is enough.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Re: America's Got Talent

https://www.yahoo.com/news/filipino-...164528561.html

The next Little Bruno?

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2269799

Bababoowee.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    America's Got Talent Contestant

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/americas-go...221846402.html

Howard Stern might gotten bababoweed on the show.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    And we don't get Britain's Got Talent here!!! That's where YouTube and (in our case) NBC.com come in!
    http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Enter...entid=26646789

The Hoff is an A-List celebrity.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    I don't like dentists. Should have gone earlier but made up excuses. Many are valid but still, I should have gone to prevent the pain from happening. I'm having surgery this afternoon.

What an honor to know children as Ciana and Teilana. Please give them a hug for me.

Auntie Lynn
    Take care, Lynn. The few times I've experienced dental pain I've remarked that I'd rather go thru labor again!!!

I hope to see both C and T on Saturday. I'll give 'em an extra squeeze for you.
    Originally posted by Barry View Post
    [...]p.s. We don't get America's got tallent here.
    And we don't get Britain's Got Talent here!!! That's where YouTube and (in our case) NBC.com come in!

Ciana's now on People.com! LOVE IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

Good luck at the dentist Auntie Lynn. Mine always makes my appointments for 2.30 (tooth hurty)
    Thinkining of you.

p.s. We don't get America's got tallent here.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

I saw your shout out to PK on Facebook, Auntie. Are you ok?

Wow...how cool that Queen's tuned in to AGT...whether or not it was on purpose! Isn't Ciana adorable? She's been auditioning with me since she was a toddler as has her sister, Teiliana. Beautiful children.
    I don't like dentists. Should have gone earlier but made up excuses. Many are valid but still, I should have gone to prevent the pain from happening. I'm having surgery this afternoon.

What an honor to know children as Ciana and Teilana. Please give them a hug for me.

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

I saw your shout out to PK on Facebook, Auntie. Are you ok?

Wow...how cool that Queen's tuned in to AGT...whether or not it was on purpose! Isn't Ciana adorable? She's been auditioning with me since she was a toddler as has her sister, Teiliana. Beautiful children.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

I was in pain with an ice pack on my face, in Queens ER.

I looked up at the screen. In fact, the whole waiting room came quiet. Then it was time. "At last..."

WOW! Amazing!

Ciana!

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Ciana's performance!

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Ciana sang "At Last" and wowed the judges and the audience. Tutusue, too! My eyes started leaking when she hit her first note.

She moves on to Vegas!

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

*bump*

Tune in to "America's Got Talent!" tonight on KHNL 8 (7 to 9 p.m.) to see 8 year old Ciana Pelekai perform. Ciana is the 2008 Grand Champion of the "Al Waterson and You" Keiki Singing Competition (ages 6 to 9) at Don Ho's Island Grill. She is the first person from Hawaii selected to perform on the show. This very talented young lady is destined for stardom!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi this is sansei and the only judge who i call contriversial is piers morgan since he's from either england or britan and he and sharon at time's agree with one another.

the problem with Piers is he once told the audience to keep quiet in his own word's and that's uncalled for. he disagree's with most of the act's only david like's them. i agree mostly with david h.

well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi this is sansei and tonight im now watching a new episode of america's got talent and they have a transgender singing and no one like's this person and i believe neither do the judge's and pier's morgan can be unkind and not like David H he doesnt mind most act's and not sure about sharon O and i love this show like Dond.

Well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X