• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lei K
    replied
    Re: American Idol 6

Originally posted by nikki View Post
    All the judges liked Blake... but I've already forgotten what he sang.

Marc Anthony - I Need to Know

I thought it was the best performance of the night. Sexxxxxxy.

Leave a comment:

• nikki
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    Did the judges like anyone?
    All the judges liked Blake... but I've already forgotten what he sang.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    Did the judges like anyone?
    Yes. Simon liked Haley's legs. A lot.
    And I concur.
    Her legs were the highlight of tonight's show, by a mile.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Oooooh maaaan...I forgot to carry over my iCal alarm for AI to this week. I completely forgot. Poop...

Even Melinda didn't pull it off? Did the judges like anyone?

Leave a comment:

• nikki
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    If tonight's episode had been "The Apprentice" then every single one of the final 8 would've been fired. Not a single performance was anything more than karaoke-level singing. Pfffbbbttt.

Boy, what a disappointment... and I was so looking forward to Latin week with J.Lo. They were all so boring, even Sanjaya looked good.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

If tonight's episode had been "The Apprentice" then every single one of the final 8 would've been fired. Not a single performance was anything more than karaoke-level singing. Pfffbbbttt.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Yep! Was pretty easy to distinguish top, middle and bottom!

Leave a comment:

• nikki
    replied

Interesting that they divided them into three groups. I could have predicted the top, middle and bottom groups. But, I never would have guessed that Gina would go before Phil. Oh well... I wonder which of the 3 divas has the highest votes?

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

My kane swears that when Simon said to Sanjaya, "How about I try a different tactic, etc.,..." that Sanjaya said to Simon (it was so loud you couldn't quite hear what he was saying), "Welcome to the universe of Sanjaya." I hope he was just seeing things or else me thinketh Sanjaya is becoming quite the diva.

Hayley is drop dead gorgeous, but is too pop tarty/cutesy when it comes to singing. But there's at least two that should go before her. She is indeed playing up her sex appeal more and more each week.

I agree that Phil should worry and if this was a perfect world Sanjaya should worry.

Jordin is quick becoming a favorite for me. Of course Blake has me sighing every week.

Melinda and Lakisha are fantastic and probably both too good for this competiton.

Chris is okay, but there are at least three people that should leave before him.

Gina sounded her most beautiful last night but Simon is right, the other girls out sing her, big time.

Leave a comment:

• nikki
    replied

I think Phil should worry tonight. Hayley can't sing as well as the others, so she's playing up her 'assets'... hey, whatever works, right? Gina sang well, but she did nothing for me. Sanjaya... I could go on and on about how he bugs me, but I won't bother. Heh.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

I've not watched a single episode. I don't know any of the contestants... except Sanjaya. I know people hate him (it is a him, right?), that Simon says he'll quit if he wins, that Howard Stern is rallying people to vote for him because it would be hilarious, and that's enough information for me to declare myself a fan. Go Sanjaya!

Leave a comment:

• Mike_Lowery
    replied

Jordin has a voice and she's gorgeous. But then I heard how old she is.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

I, too, was bored for most of it and it's even my era of music. But I loved Blake, Melinda and LaKisha. I really didn't think Blake would be able to pull it off but...DANG...he did! The other 2 were sure shots for this genre. Can't wait to see what all 3 of them do with Country night...whenever that is.

My daughter told me last night that she has tickets to the finale. She just had to rub it in!

Leave a comment:

• nikki
    replied

I'm bored. I'm looking forward to them doing kick-ass rock songs.

Leave a comment:

• Vanguard
    replied

Hm, no more Chris Sligh to act arrogant and self important like JPL, and sour puss face like Scott Savol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X