X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike_Lowery
    replied
    Re: American Idol 6

Sanjaya's prolonged stay is losing some AI viewers. The highlight of my night was Costco roast chicken and meat jun from home.

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    I didn't even recognize the toned down Gwen Stefani. I kept looking at her trying to pinpoint who she reminded me of. There was just something about her almost complete lack of upper body movement and lack of expression when she spoke...
    I absolutely adore Gwen Stefani.

I think she's incredible when she's prancing about with her Harajuku girls. Those abs! I wish I had em!

Loved the subdued look last night. It's just proof that she can rock any old look she wants!

I kinda had a feeling the results were going to be that way.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

The highlight of tonight's results show was Seacrest's fauxhawk!

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

I kinda thought it was a boring night and Sanjaya added some comic relief!

I didn't even recognize the toned down Gwen Stefani. I kept looking at her trying to pinpoint who she reminded me of. There was just something about her almost complete lack of upper body movement and lack of expression when she spoke. The blond hair. Some of her features. Then it hit me. While channel surfing once I stumbled on...and watched!...The Girls Next Door. That's the "reality" show featuring Hugh Hefner's 3 live-in girlfriends. Gwen reminded me of Holly...Hefner's main squeeze and now fiance!

So...Gwen, if you read HT...I apologize for drawing a comparison 'cuz I'm a big fan of yours but the momentary similarities were just too much to ignore!
    Last edited by tutusue; March 27, 2007, 09:34 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Mike_Lowery
    replied

Let us pray to the "America Voted" gods and goddesses so that Sanjaya can finally leave.

Paganism is good for me once in a while--well, when I benefit from it.

Leave a comment:

• Mike_Lowery
    replied

What's next week's theme?

Edit: checked the AI boards; Next week's theme is "The Nineties"

I hope Haley whatshername sings something uptempo like Kriss Kross' "Jump Around" or somethin
    Last edited by Mike_Lowery; March 23, 2007, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
    Time of the Season - Zombies
    I'm very well aware of the Title and Artist...however, the only part of the song that's on repeat was what I posted above. :P

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
    Don't you think most of them think they're better than they are? That's the whole point of a talent contest, isn't it?
    Maybe yes...maybe no. Melinda Doolittle's a good example of no.

Leave a comment:

• scrivener
    replied

Don't you think most of them think they're better than they are? That's the whole point of a talent contest, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by alohacandy View Post
    I'm going to guess that it's Chris Sligh (or however you spell it.)
    Simon's accused Blake Lewis of thinking he's better than he is..."I think you think you're better than you are.". I can see the possibility of an ego trip and really hope I'm wrong!

Leave a comment:

• oceanpacific
    replied

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
    I've had "What's your name? Who's your daddy?" on repeat since Tuesday night. I finally downloaded Blake into the iPod now he and that song are with me wherever I go!
    Time of the Season - Zombies

Leave a comment:

• alohacandy
    replied

Originally posted by nikki View Post
    I heard on another forum that on Ryan Seacrest's radio show he was talking to the people who were elminated and each one of them said there is a guy who is still in the competition who thinks he's the guaranteed winner this year and no one can stand him because of his ego. They said that everyone else gets along but no one likes this guy at all. I wonder who it is?
    I'm going to guess that it's Chris Sligh (or however you spell it.)

Leave a comment:

• nikki
    replied

I heard on another forum that on Ryan Seacrest's radio show he was talking to the people who were elminated and each one of them said there is a guy who is still in the competition who thinks he's the guaranteed winner this year and no one can stand him because of his ego. They said that everyone else gets along but no one likes this guy at all. I wonder who it is?
    Last edited by nikki; March 22, 2007, 07:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied

I've had "What's your name? Who's your daddy?" on repeat since Tuesday night. I finally downloaded Blake into the iPod now he and that song are with me wherever I go!

Leave a comment:

• Adri
    replied

Ack! How did that happen??? Yeah, I know, "America voted". But still...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X