Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dancing with the Stars - Season 5

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    Julianne Hough wins this season. Paypal, anyone?
    No PayPal for me 'cuz I agree with you! Did you see the video of her dancing at 8 years old? U*N*B*E*L*I*E*V*A*B*L*E. It's so hard for me to grasp that she's THAT good at the tender age of 19. Truly mind boggling. I'm still shaking my head over their Paso Doble (sp?).

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      No PayPal for me 'cuz I agree with you! Did you see the video of her dancing at 8 years old? U*N*B*E*L*I*E*V*A*B*L*E. It's so hard for me to grasp that she's THAT good at the tender age of 19. Truly mind boggling. I'm still shaking my head over their Paso Doble (sp?).
      I know, right? Cheryl who?

Just kidding. Bows Ikimasho.
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I know, right? Cheryl who?

Just kidding. Bows Ikimasho.
        For me, Julianne is a thrill to watch. She has the "it" factor, big time, and brings a whole different dimension to the show and ballroom dancing. Cheryl's always been one of my favorites...'til Julianne.

That said, I think Max and Mel are definitely in the running. Unless the voters go all wonky I think the finals will be M&M and J&H!

Comment

Cameron's out. Marie's still in.

I'm guessing next week, the red lights will be on Marie and Jennie.

Marie has got to step up and be more daring.

Jennie got to deal with her low confidence level.

Mel and Helio cannot slip.

Oh, and why am I sad when I just heard Gloria Estefan sings the "Conga"? I'm definitely a child of the 80's.
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
            Oh, and why am I sad when I just heard Gloria Estefan sings the "Conga"? I'm definitely a child of the 80's.
            Why sad? I can understand if she sang "words get in the way".
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Why sad?
              I don't know. I love the 80's. Now it seems so long ago.

Comment

Season 5 has come to a closed, and the winner and recipient of the ugly mirrorball trophy is ... Helio Castroneves!

The win also gives Julianne Hough bragging right for a back-to-back championship, tying Cheryl Burke.

There has been many surprises and shockers throughout the season and the finale episode did not go quietly ... well, at least not the on the air. Mark Ballas, who partnered up with Cheetah Girl Sabrina Bryan this season, suffered a shoulder injury that required immediate medical treatment and had to be taken by an ambulance. It seems a lot of the professional dancers are getting hurt this season. Even the winner Julianne Hough was nursing a back injury she aggravated on Monday night. Also on that same night, Maksim was slow in getting up off the dance floor with no help from his partner, Mel "Scary Spice" B.

Comment

There was some reeeeeally good dancing this season. Regardless, Sabrina is still the best dancer. She could become a pro if she wanted. She nailed it every time.

Comment

Season 5 has come to a closed, and the winner and recipient of the ugly mirrorball trophy is ... Helio Castroneves!
                    And less than a day after he won the ugly mirrorball trophy...he and the fiancee are PAU!
                    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                    We're not here to mess around
                    Boston, you know we love you madly
                    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                    You know we couldn't live without you
                    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

I fell asleep before the end of the show. When I did get up around midnight, I had to go online to check and found that Helio won! He, Julianne, her brother, Cameron and Edyta were on GMA this morning. It was a hoot to watch!
                      Lovena

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                        And less than a day after he won the ugly mirrorball trophy...he and the fiancee are PAU!
                        Sounds like good news for tutusue.

Heck, since it's on ABC, why not recruit him for The Bachelor? They need to recover after the fiasco with the last one.

One more interesting tidbit: Julianne Hough will be recording a country album.

Too bad, they didn't consider doing a Dancing with the Stars Christmas Special featuring past and present celeb alumni with no judges and scores.
                        Last edited by Random; November 28, 2007, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Sounds like good news for tutusue. [...]
                          Naht! Helio's cute but he doesn't really float this ol' tutu's boat. Now, get Denzel Washington on the show and I'll have to bump up my 40" TV to 60"!

I'd really love to see the producers snag Robin Williams!!! I doubt, tho', that he could get thru one dance in serious mode! Would be fun to see him try! It makes me laugh just thinking about it!

Seriously, I'd also love to see John Travolta on the show. Patrick Swayze, too. Those 2 are great dancers which is probably why they wouldn't be asked.

Comment

Working...
                          X