What did you buy that you don't use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you buy that you don't use?

Did you buy something you had to have but now never use? Come clean, be honest, share, and help the rest of us keep our money in our wallet!

I bought one of those mattress toppers at Costco for $100 or so and man I swear that thing just killed my back.

I bought a used sewing machine for $100 and never used it, sold it at a garage sale. Regret having bought it, but wish I had instead bought one of those tiny little $30 ones for this or that.

I bought one of those aluminum manual citrus squeezers, the kind that has a cup under it and you squeeze the fruit into it? Never use it and yet I have orange, lemon and lime trees in the yard. I should use it. I should get it out! What about you?
    Aloha from Lavagal

Re: What did you buy that you don't use?

maddy bought a kimo.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
      I should get it out! What about you?
      yea. i should get it out, too.

whhhhUUMP!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
        maddy bought a kimo.
        Still paying for it, too. Damn thing didn't come with a warranty, and it constantly needs to be serviced!

Comment

batteries (everything I have has its own rechargable batteries), "pocket CD-R discs", dremel cutoff wheels (found out that I have a pair of 5 cutoff wheels). I gotta stop going to walmart.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I still have some model rockets that I bought and haven't open them up, a good number of books I haven't read, some DVDs that never played and maybe a couple of other cheap gizmos that I purchased but never opened.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
              Still paying for it, too. Damn thing didn't come with a warranty, and it constantly needs to be serviced!

Keep it clean you two! So SASSY!
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Did you buy something you had to have but now never use? Come clean, be honest, share, and help the rest of us keep our money in our wallet!

I bought one of those mattress toppers at Costco for $100 or so and man I swear that thing just killed my back.

I bought a used sewing machine for $100 and never used it, sold it at a garage sale. Regret having bought it, but wish I had instead bought one of those tiny little $30 ones for this or that.[...]
                I love my Costco mattress topper. If you still have yours, do you wanna sell it? If so, please PM me!

Unfortunately, one of those little <$30. sewing machines just doesn't cut it. It's sitting in the closet when it should be in the trash can!

I've really been pretty good about not buying things I end up not using. That said, my latest was a 5 in 1 printer that ended up not fitting in the puka where it needed to go. I sold it at a loss!

Patience...I'm getting better at it!

Comment

:::::::::::looks over at the piles of pilates, tae bo and the Firm™ dvds and debates 'fessing up on em. Nah...

"now never use" is a state of mind. One of these days, I am gonna use them, I promise!

pax

Comment

Working...
                  X