How Do I Make Those Yummy Mai Tai's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Make Those Yummy Mai Tai's?

When I was in Oahu last September, I had some awesome tasting Mai Tai's! I'm having a family BBQ this Sunday, and along with my ambrosia salad, I'd like to treat the group to some wonderful Mai Tai's! Does anyone know how to make the best ones?

I went to the Paradise Cove tourist attraction when I visited (had to do some tourista things), and had some really fabulous Mai Tai's...they tased like sunshine in a glass...(and made me feel like sunshine in the mind!)

Anyone have a recipe I can use to wow my group?

Re: How Do I Make Those Yummy Mai Tai's?

Originally posted by Hope
    When I was in Oahu last September, I had some awesome tasting Mai Tai's! I'm having a family BBQ this Sunday, and along with my ambrosia salad, I'd like to treat the group to some wonderful Mai Tai's! Does anyone know how to make the best ones?

I went to the Paradise Cove tourist attraction when I visited (had to do some tourista things), and had some really fabulous Mai Tai's...they tased like sunshine in a glass...(and made me feel like sunshine in the mind!)

Anyone have a recipe I can use to wow my group?
    ME TOO!! Me too!!!
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Someone help us, we're really thirsty

Comment

Someone help us, we're really thirsty
        You can be thirsty! I am a lush!! j/k

Seriously I have tried 2 dozen times to imitate the Mai Tai and no such luck!
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I guess this is a closely guarded secret...sniff, sniff. I really loved those Mai Tai's

Comment

I guess this is a closely guarded secret...sniff, sniff. I really loved those Mai Tai's
            I think it's something easily googleable...thus the lack of response

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
              I think it's something easily googleable...thus the lack of response
              Totally Google-able. That's how I got this:

http://gohawaii.about.com/od/recipes/

There are many others.

The origin of the mai tai is hotly debated. It's often credited to the Trader Vic's founder ... but the original recipe is also claimed by Don the Beachcomber ...

You can find stories discussing this debate at www.starbulletin.com ... just type either name into the search field.
              I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Working...
              X