Jerry Lewis and KITV can go to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Lewis and KITV can go to.....

Enough already! Let us watch Tiger get his 5th in a row. How about letting us watch tonight, but Noooooo, we get TWO episodes of Wife Swap and 1 episode of Supernanny. WTF? --end of rant--

Re: Jerry Lewis and KITV can go to.....

Originally posted by Pablo
    Enough already! Let us watch Tiger get his 5th in a row. How about letting us watch tonight, but Noooooo, we get TWO episodes of Wife Swap and 1 episode of Supernanny. WTF? --end of rant--
    I'm in Heaven! I look forward to the telethon every year and I love Wife Swap and Supernanny. Could care less about golf! But, alas, my daughter is visiting and we're not going to watch any of it. Family's more important.

Comment

Jerry Lewis telethon may interupt a lot of good things... however, the money that the telethon alone brings in for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. alone is worth having to miss a few episodes of a show that will just be pushed back to another air date.

$54.9 million was brought in last year alone!

Comment

WGN interrupted it's coverage of the Jerry Lewis Telethon to show the Cubs game today with frequent "bugs" to donate during the baseball game.
        KITV could have done something similar.

Comment

But I'd turn around and give them MAD props if they have the decency to pull the 911 DocuPropaganda off the air next week. They are running it commercial free, likely because advertisers have pulled out. I'd happily sit through next years Jerry Lewis Telethon for this KITV.

Comment

Working...
          X