Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overwhelmed with Moving...any Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Overwhelmed with Moving...any Suggestions?

First Hawiian Bank, okay, I will look for the web site, and thanks I'll need to have available funds there when I arrive. I learn such great things on here, just love this site! I've been reading a lot on HT, and appreciate the good info I've gotten. If this is a reflection of people I will meet in Hawaii, I am grateful for them!

Yes, I've also read some hostile comments about outsiders, but I have a deep understanding of going to someone else's town, and learning to adapt to it, NOT the other way around!

Here's a funny story: when I moved to Arizona from Detroit (talk about culture shock, lol!) I had NO idea that the hard water would....um..affect my stomach...my friend laughed at me when I had the..um..upset .

I happily adapted to Arizona, and watched folks from "back east" try to push their "ways" on locals...how rude and presumptuous that you 'all know a "better" way! Same here in Las Vegas...a newbie can be spotted a mile away, and locals will react depending on how one presents onself. I do believe it's universal, and probably more so in Hawaii.

Comment

Working...
    X