Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipping The Car...What Would YOU Fill it With??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shipping The Car...What Would YOU Fill it With??

One thing people recommend when you're not on the west coast to begin with, or rather not at a port city, is to drive it to one and get your one-way ticket out of that city. You can probably save quite a bit on the car shipping by doing that from LV, though I guess the plane tickets might be something else depending on when you go. LV being the adopted island and all that

Comment

I know what I'd like to ship in my car.....but the DEA might be watching this site...<laughs to self... & cringes in anticipation of the reactions...>
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Got2HaVKaYaNoW
        I know what I'd like to ship in my car.....but the DEA might be watching this site...<laughs to self... & cringes in anticipation of the reactions...>
        Wot? Cannot find what you Got2HaV in Hawai`i?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
          Wot? Cannot find what you Got2HaV in Hawai`i?
          She's here already... Maybe if she was shipping it to the mainland?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
            She's here already... Maybe if she was shipping it to the mainland?
            Kaya we got already. What we could use on the continent, from Hawai`i, won't attract the DEA's attention. But you cannot ship it in a car, either.

We'll be happy to borrow your musicians, from time to time, though. Don't worry, they'll come back home.

Comment

Queenolu, thanks a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard
                One thing people recommend when you're not on the west coast to begin with, or rather not at a port city, is to drive it to one and get your one-way ticket out of that city. You can probably save quite a bit on the car shipping by doing that from LV, though I guess the plane tickets might be something else depending on when you go. LV being the adopted island and all that
                Just make sure you book that one way flight well in advance and pay for it by credit card and not cash. The TSA and Homeland Security don't look too kindly on people buying last minute one way tickets with cash.

Miulang
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Isn't return flight generally cheaper? It's like that pretty much everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by reineke
                    Isn't return flight generally cheaper? It's like that pretty much everywhere.
                    You mean round-trip? That is generally true unless you're on Southwest. But not to Hawai'i. I priced them a while back and it was about $100 cheaper to fly one-way.

Comment

Originally posted by Got2HaVKaYaNoW
                      laughs to self... & cringes in anticipation of the reactions...>

Hey the reactions weren't that bad...and yea I thinkin' that the shipment was to export...not import.
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe I'll fill it with mouse traps, to prevent theivery? lol

Comment

Working...
                        X