Best Night For TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Night For TV

Hey all you couch-potatoes! After a hard day at work and a awesome supper, what night of the week do you look forward to watch TV? A night when the VCR('s) or TIVO is working overtime.

For me it is Tuesday nights. From DOG the Bounty Hunter ,L&O:CI and SVU,The Unit,NCIS,House and Boston Legal, my VCR works overtime on Tuesdays.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Best Night For TV

For me it would be Friday night. Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Monk, Psych and House. However Monk and Psych ended their season a few weeks ago and Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis will air it last new episode this week, after that new episodes come out a few months later.

In a couple of weeks new episodes of Battlestar Galactica will start up.

The other night will be Wednesday. With Lost and Jericho.

Comment

Nip/Tuck! No one said Nip/Tuck also Tuesdays...I can't keep up with all of them. I have my comp. set to record one and my recorder for the other.
      Lost, Jericho, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, ER, I am nevere going to be bored again!
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Thanks to TiVo, I'm largely ignorant of when any shows air. The exceptions are the shows we try to watch live, like "LOST" and "Dancing with the Stars." But sometimes being out of touch can be a liability. "How did you like {x} last night?" I'm asked. "Er... That was last night?" When American Idol is on, sometimes I feel like a freak for not knowing a thing about it.

Comment

I like SaturDAY - more than any nights... just because of College football.

And interestingly enough... I like College Football more than the NFL on Sundays simply because I think it's more exciting watching players that play for the love of the game instead of playing for a living.

Comment

It looks like Thursday is my favorite night to watch and/or record TV programs. Grey's Anatomy, ER, My Name is Earl, 'Til Death, Happy Hour, and Survivor. Not to mention a couple of K-dramas....
            Ā Ē Ī Ō Ū ā ē ī ō ū -- Just a little something to "cut and paste."

Comment

I work nights so I DVR everything I want to watch.

24, the various CSI's and Law & Order's, Desperate Housewives. Used to like the Sopranos and Six Feet Under on HBO.

I can't stand Grey's Anatomy.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this Sunday night... I saw a commercial for "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl "
                with Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley and many more...

I work most evenings and if I do turn the set on during the day, I'm searching for a Star Trek. Hope the originals start up again sometime. They're the Best!
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                  I work most evenings and if I do turn the set on during the day, I'm searching for a Star Trek. Hope the originals start up again sometime. They're the Best!
                  Spike has STAR TREK on all morning from about 9:00am HST.
                  Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                  Flickr

Comment

I'm still trying to figure that out. It used to be Thursdays when Friends was on. Can you tell I havent been watching much tv?
                    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Spike has 2 episodes of Deep Space Nine, followed by 3 episodes of Next Generation.

I found out that late Saturday night or very early Sunday morning KITV is airing the original Star Trek episodes. I don't know if it is the remastered ones or not.

Comment

The original Star Trek series will also be shown on TV Land starting in November. They did a Star Trek special on the anniversary of the program's 40th early this month. The website claims the episodes will be full length and that they will also be viewable from an on demand service presumably on their site.

Best night for TV for me? For me I guess my new "best night" will probably be Wednesdays since that is when "Jericho" and "Lost" are on.... the jury is still out on "Jericho" whether or not it can qualify for "best".... I did watch 2 shows already.

Most other nights I watch only one scheduled prime time series that I like.
                        Last edited by mel; September 29, 2006, 06:48 AM.
                        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Monday Night Football of course. Then the night that Cold Case and Without a Trace are on back to back... whatever that night is.

Comment

Well...when there was no such thing as the CW (BASTARDS!), my favorite night was Tuesday because I love my Gilmore Girls.

For me I think it's a toss up between Thursday and Sunday. Thursday I have my Survivor (and now Ugly Betty on ABC at the same time), Grey's Anatomy (and my CSI on CBS), then my ER. Sundays mean Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, The Amazing Race, and Desperate Housewives.

My DVR gets lots of work!!!
                            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                            We're not here to mess around
                            Boston, you know we love you madly
                            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                            You know we couldn't live without you
                            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

For 2020 and 2021 it has been Saturday nights watching TV. After that maybe Tuesday nights.

Comment

Working...
                              X