X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gasoline Purchase Habits

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    dang is it really $45.00 a month

Not... but no worries... do what you gotta do... sounds like a sweet arrangement if you can do it.
    Typical Aaron mistake...I believe its 45.00 a year. But since I have no use to
    buy things in bulk .....
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Comment

I have a 45.00 a year membership. I believe the most expensive is 100.00 a month. But it saves no gas money here. Many other gas stations have lower prices.
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I believe the most expensive is 100.00 a month.
        what the heck they get for 100.00$ per month ??? free "cut in lines" at the sample booths?

Comment

I think they get 1-3% back on purchases. They offered it to us when we joined, but I don't shop enough to make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
            I think they get 1-3% back on purchases. They offered it to us when we joined, but I don't shop enough to make a difference.
            I believe $100. is an annual charge, not a monthly charge.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
              I believe $100. is an annual charge, not a monthly charge.
              Oh yes it is did I say monthly?? Grrr...mind is not connecting to my hands!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                Huh,

A gallon is a gallon Doc? Where you hear this hot/cold thing?
                It was in the newspaper about how were lucky that they adjusted for expansion or something due to the higher heat we have here (years ago). I tried googling but I cant find it online.
                Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Konaguy
                  Typical Aaron mistake...I believe its 45.00 a year. But since I have no use to
                  buy things in bulk .....
                  Pandemic preps, maybe?
                  http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                  http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

I buy gas by the cupful as I need it...it's almost £7.00 a gallon, over here.
                    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Normally I just put in about $5 to $10 at a time. Especially with the way prices fluctuate up here. Don't wanna fill up and have prices drop on me!!

Lately though, I've been filling up. Prices got down to $1.96 so I filled both my wifes car and mine. Hopefully the price drop continues!!
                      "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Wow, 1.96 might start a stampede around here.... I play the silly mental game of not trying to have to much sticker shock by filling when the tank gets around 1/2...does not work when half a tank is still costing $20 And when it gets to the point of where the light is on...I try to not even look...
                        GasBuddy is my friend though

The Costco's and BJ's membership prices are usually the highest in the area...
                        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Actually, Costco "executive" members get a "reward certificate" with their annual renewal notice that amounts to 2% back on purchases, but the maximum "reward certificate" amount is $500. I used my "reward certificate" to get a Costco "cash card" and bought about 10 tankfuls of gas with it.
                          Ā Ē Ī Ō Ū ā ē ī ō ū -- Just a little something to "cut and paste."

Comment

I prefer to fill up my tank each and every time I buy gas. For some reason, it seems to last me longer when I completely fill up the tank than if I just fill it 1/2 way or something.

I surely do appreciate that the prices are going down now. My dear car was spoiled for years getting the premium gas but after all the prices went to hell... I had to downgrade to the lowest gas.

Ohh my car will love going back to the premium gas again.
                            Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                            Mark Twain

Comment

I was like that when I first got my car...then I would switch grades and not notice any difference until I put the Sunoco Ultra 94 in-Now, that made for some vroom, vroom....
                              Nowadays premium gas is still a killer-my truck is too darn special according to the manufacturer for the regular stuff , so with the larger tank and the cost of premium-it's nice to be able to drive a sedan that takes regular...now if they could get the price for it back under 2 bucks and let it stay there I would even accept that-not that I would be happy, just less mad
                              Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Oh yes it is did I say monthly?? Grrr...mind is not connecting to my hands!
                                I guess we made the same mistake- mind not commucating with hand
                                Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                                The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X