Describe how you picture/imagine the poster above you in this thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Describe how you picture/imagine the poster above you in this thread

What are they like phenotypically (physical traits)? How do you imagine they dress? What's their sensee of humor like? Where would you find them hanging out, etc. Just whatever you picture them to be like. Start with me, I guess
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Describe how you picture/imagine the poster above you in this thread

fun!

i picture mike lowrey as a politician-type maybe having a drink in a tucked in aloha shirt at bar35 or indigos downtown after work and having a laugh more like a "chuckle" than something loud and hearty.....
    Last edited by christa; September 28, 2006, 10:20 AM.
    life is ok sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by christa
      fun!

i picture mike lowrey as a politician-type maybe having a drink in a tucked in aloha shirt at bar35 or indigos downtown after work and having a lauch more like a "chuckle" than something loud and hearty.....
      LOLOLOL...I don't drink, so I dislike bars. I don't own a single aloha shirt. I do however, chuckle more than I laugh out loud. This made me laugh out loud, tho...as evidenced by the "LOLOLOL." I work in schools, and I normally dress like a b-boy (much to a principal's dismay).

Umm...whomever's next, describe christa, not me.
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Gosh, and I had a good visual given Mike's Mack comment in another thread...

Hmmmm... with Christa, (going by the above post only) I picture a young laid back girl, with a small backpac as she dislikes purses, hangs with her girlfriends making light hearted fun of passerby at the mall or whatever public place they may be
        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Guess it's my turn to guess...

So Hawaiidreaming....Cute, young, student. Have a secret ankle lei she carries in her purse and studies all day but on the weekends goes to see her parents and takes walks in the country. A little preppy and smart. Likes to go out with friends and drink Mai Tais....Reads all the time and works a part time job at the bookstore.

This scares me...I know I am going to offend somebody! with my crazy head!
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Let's see...blueyecicle has pink hair, sweet children, a great sense of humor...and is a brilliant judge of character ---

--- though not as brilliant as the person who posts after me.

Comment

Let's see Leo is a Blue Square with a black ink dot splattered in the middle with two little googly eyeballs staring at me!

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiidreamin
                Gosh, and I had a good visual given Mike's Mack comment in another thread...

Hmmmm... with Christa, (going by the above post only) I picture a young laid back girl, with a small backpac as she dislikes purses, hangs with her girlfriends making light hearted fun of passerby at the mall or whatever public place they may be
                i HAD to respond to this! *giggle*
                i'm more aggressive than laid-back (unfortunately) and unless 30 is young i'm ... not
                OH! and i hate little backpacks as much as mike hates aloha shirts... even if it was prada i wouldn't wear it if it was sized down to anything but the normal size. heh!

it's hard to just go by the name....
                (next description is for manoa not me) ^
                life is ok sometimes

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great Thread!

Christa. Charming, intellegent and an excellent Photographer.
                  She knows the Akaka Ohana personally...way to go girlfriend!

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                    Guess it's my turn to guess...

So Hawaiidreaming....Cute, young, student. Have a secret ankle lei she carries in her purse and studies all day but on the weekends goes to see her parents and takes walks in the country. A little preppy and smart. Likes to go out with friends and drink Mai Tais....Reads all the time and works a part time job at the bookstore.

This scares me...I know I am going to offend somebody! with my crazy head!
                    Are we supposed to say whether or not the description is or is not close?

I dream I was still a cute, young, student...

And Christa, 30 is still young... it's younger than me
                    Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                      Let's see...blueyecicle has pink hair, sweet children, a great sense of humor...and is a brilliant judge of character ---

--- though not as brilliant as the person who posts after me.
                      Well how can I argue with that description???

You forgot perfect in every way!
                      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                      Sharing withother survivors...
                      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

1stwahine *Auntie Lynn*

Sweet, motherly, loves her Ohana, would give you the shirt off her back. Go out of her way to help others. Loves people, loves kids.... has friends in many places.
                        Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                        Mark Twain

Comment

Queenolu -

a popolo lady with a rainbow for a heart... a very friendly lady looking to move to Hawaii with a smooth transition...

Someone that is smart and willing to do what she has to do to make it here in Hawaii...

My Tita by another Brother.... somewhere down the line.

Comment

Manoa - Sunburnt Surfer with a steel trap mind. Irritating, irritable & lovable all at the same time. Struggling with the notion of getting older. You should have a doctor check that.

Highly likely that we went to different high schools together.
                            FutureNewsNetwork.com
                            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
                              Manoa - Sunburnt Surfer with a steel trap mind. Irritating, irritable & lovable all at the same time. Struggling with the notion of getting older. You should have a doctor check that.

Highly likely that we went to different high schools together.
                              I can't wait till you meet me in person tk.... those on HT must be rolling laughing at your description of me....matter a fact... i send you my myspace picture so you can see what i do look like (pm)

Comment

Working...
                              X