X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Describe how you picture/imagine the poster above you in this thread

Originally posted by Queenolu
    1stwahine *Auntie Lynn*

Sweet, motherly, loves her Ohana, would give you the shirt off her back. Go out of her way to help others. Loves people, loves kids.... has friends in many places.
    Gosh, Queenolu! You make Blush.

Mahalo

1stwahine
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Manoa...OK I go now...again....
      Blonde surfer dude that has tattoos on his ankle and says Rad! With an adorable kid and hottie~ hot~ mchotterson wife! You lucky b*****d hehe
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Blueyecicle: She is ex-party girl who used to dance the night away at party clubs, like the ones on Landsdowne Street, back of Fenway Park, in Boston, or the hot club scene in Chicago. I envision her to still enjoy music from groups like Roxy Music, ABC, and Orchestral Manuevers in the Dark. But now, as a mother of three, and designer of women's clothing, she has decided to put lot of this activity behind her now, and is totally concentrating on successfully raising her children to becoming law-abiding and respectful adults. As an present-day Oregonian, she is very polite, hates the East Coast style of life, is somewhat liberal in her political philosophies, and pronounces the state she lives in "Or-ey-gun". She might potentially be a vegetarian and a lover of cats. She enjoys to laugh, but better yet, loves to make people laugh even more. I bet she still gets ID'd if she goes into a package store to buy a bottle of wine..she's a cabernet sauvignon kind of wine drinker.
        Last edited by Surfingfarmboy; September 29, 2006, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Surfingfarmboy -

A dude with a surfboard attatched to the back of his tractor... Rides the tractor out to the barn.... has a nifty Surfboard holder Saddle for his Horse... that he then mounts to ride a mile or two the beach in the morning....
          Swims 26 miles using only his legs... gets out of the water to go back to his Silo to watch some good football....and will visit Hawaii when their is a Good UH game or the Honolulu Marathon and makes sure he goes to at least one Buffet whiles hes here (hopefully not the night before the marathon!)

Comment

timkona --

(I know, not exactly above, but he got skipped)

Dark blond or light brown hair with blondy highlights, medium colored eyes (hazel to light brown). Slim but not skinny, tallish, somewhere around 6ft give or take an inch. Fit but not ripped....maybe starting to soften a bit in the tummy (you like your good foods and good drinks).

Likes to play outside but gets stuck inside alot and it makes you antsy and cranky. Power napper instead of a gotta have a full 8 hours sleep type. You go, go, go until yoiu not only hit the wall, it's gotta crash down on top of you before you quit wiggeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy
              Blueyecicle: She is ex-party girl who used to dance the night away at party clubs, like the ones on Landsdowne Street, back of Fenway Park, in Boston, or the hot club scene in Chicago. I envision her to still enjoy music from groups like Roxy Music, ABC, and Orchestral Manuevers in the Dark. But now, as a mother of three, and designer of women's clothing, she has decided to put lot of this activity behind her now, and is totally concentrating on successfully raising her children to becoming law-abiding and respectful adults. As an present-day Oregonian, she is very polite, hates the East Coast style of life, is somewhat liberal in her political philosophies, and pronounces the state she lives in "Or-ey-gun". She might potentially be a vegetarian and a lover of cats. She enjoys to laugh, but better yet, loves to make people laugh even more. I bet she still gets ID'd if she goes into a package store to buy a bottle of wine..she's a cabernet sauvignon kind of wine drinker.
              LMBO again!!! LOL I had a bumper sticker for years on my pathfinder that said "Looking for you kitty? Look under my tires" and..I am a staunch conservative. hehehe I love meat!! But I have done the Chicago club scene believe it or not, and I do get carded all the time!! hehe I was raised in Oregon. But born abroad. I get sick on wine but I used to shoot Vodka alot..no more..now I have kiddies! Very fun... SFBoy thanks for the silly laughs today.

Don't do me!! Do the guy above me!!
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Dang Pesh.....you watchin me?

6' 216lb 5 hours of sleep is fine at night if I get my after lunch siesta for 90 minutes.

Only reason I'm slim now is cuz I got my knee rebuilt 4 years ago. Was 242 the day I went under the knife. Hardest thing I ever did in my whole life was lose 30 lbs. Took 2 1/2 years of constant starving and Coors Lt. But it taught me that fat people really don't give a hoot, cuz losing weight can be accomplished if you got your mind right.

Would much rather be outside, in the water, or just mowing the lawn.
                FutureNewsNetwork.com
                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

*hides the binocculars behind the back*

What? Huh? You say someptin?

~whistles innocently~

Comment

Timkona -
                    Someone who enjoys the Ocean, Football, Economics, and almost everything.
                    Loves Country Music.... His favorite movie would be something like the original Star wars... As far as what he watches on TV...Deadliest Catch (P.S.) Go look at my friend Squirrel (his cousin is the "Evich" on that show) and I'm sure he watches Monday Night Football.. He probably enjoys reading War books, and I think he respects his parents and anyone who has served in the military?
                    And someone that likes to be an a** on HT at times...but once you get to know him and his posts.... he's still an a** but at least you get to hear his views and agree with him or not.

Hugs,

Manoa
                    Gee TK am I close

Comment

ooh does this mean I can do Manoa?.....alrighty then, hmmm gimme a second,

OK, 6'0ft Hapa, likes the beach, driving clear roads, beeps at people who don't use their blinker, goes bike riding on a beautiful day, enjoys action movies but has a passion for thrillers, is very computer savvy, likes surfing on the web, hmm...thats all I can think of right now, ...ooh wait and, very opinionated . OK, now I'm done
                      A hui hou,
                      KaYa T.
                      sigpic

Comment

gee... it's your lucky day kaya

Well a person that is blunt about their views on pakalolo.
                        Feels the urge to write in funky colors.
                        I think a female
                        probably about 5'4 and mixed ethnicities...
                        pretty easy going and willing to accept manoas cracks.
                        Someone who Loves Bob Nesta Marley.... Too much!...nah...never can love bob to much.... I'm a fan too...
                        Someone who thinks Manoa is computer savvy....but, obviously doesn't know him.

And someone...that in general seems kind of cool... young and ready to attempt there best to be a cool poster on HT.

Comment

Peshkwe - sorry I broke the rules...

Peshkwe...someone who is always willing to give a hand to someone in need.

someone who I would like to meet in person some day and say ...Hey... your a cool person and thanks for offering assistance to someone that may need.

A guy/gal that has posted more than 400 posts on HT...and not one that I can remember I've PMS'd over.... a cool person.

Peshkwe... we go have brunch sometime...

Manoa
                          Last edited by damontucker; September 29, 2006, 08:43 PM.

Comment

manoasurfer123: Intelligent, dry witted, open minded, very accepting of others, even if they are very different.

Hmmm...let's see..I imagine him in loose, comfy clothing, has an easy smile, sunglasses. His favorite beverage is iced tea or lolling around an outdoor coffee shop.

A lover of tropical fish, respectful of the ocean and his surroundings. He may even dabble in a bit of gardening, but don't tell anyone

Sometimes misunderstood, he sometimes puts his foot in his mouth, wih no harm intended. Hospitable to a fault

Comment

All true Manoa. I stand guilty as charged. Except maybe the war books part.
                              FutureNewsNetwork.com
                              Energy answers are already here.

Comment

KK my turn... I doing Hope,

Living in LV where I jus came from and had a blast!

Lives life and enjoys it, always grateful for what she has, and looks to go to HI and live happily and content!
                                Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Working...
                                X