Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Describe how you picture/imagine the poster above you in this thread

Default Re: Describe how you picture/imagine the poster above you in this thread

gee... it's your lucky day kaya

Well a person that is blunt about their views on pakalolo.
    Feels the urge to write in funky colors.
    I think a female
    probably about 5'4 and mixed ethnicities...
    pretty easy going and willing to accept manoas cracks.
    Someone who Loves Bob Nesta Marley.... Too much!...nah...never can love bob to much.... I'm a fan too...
    Someone who thinks Manoa is computer savvy....but, obviously doesn't know him.

And someone...that in general seems kind of cool... young and ready to attempt there best to be a cool poster on HT.

Default Re: Describe how you picture/imagine the poster above you in this thread

Peshkwe - sorry I broke the rules...

Peshkwe...someone who is always willing to give a hand to someone in need.

someone who I would like to meet in person some day and say ...Hey... your a cool person and thanks for offering assistance to someone that may need.

A guy/gal that has posted more than 400 posts on HT...and not one that I can remember I've PMS'd over.... a cool person.

Peshkwe... we go have brunch sometime...

Manoa
    Last edited by damontucker; September 29th, 2006 at 09:43 PM.

manoasurfer123: Intelligent, dry witted, open minded, very accepting of others, even if they are very different.

Hmmm...let's see..I imagine him in loose, comfy clothing, has an easy smile, sunglasses. His favorite beverage is iced tea or lolling around an outdoor coffee shop.

A lover of tropical fish, respectful of the ocean and his surroundings. He may even dabble in a bit of gardening, but don't tell anyone

Sometimes misunderstood, he sometimes puts his foot in his mouth, wih no harm intended. Hospitable to a fault

All true Manoa. I stand guilty as charged. Except maybe the war books part.

KK my turn... I doing Hope,

Living in LV where I jus came from and had a blast!

Lives life and enjoys it, always grateful for what she has, and looks to go to HI and live happily and content!
    Live for today....tommorow is never promised

K, localgrl...

Hmm...early 40's, moved to the mainland right after high school--a year after at the latest, working in a finance-related field, probably has 3 ethnicities, voting for Angelides.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    K, localgrl...

Hmm...early 40's, moved to the mainland right after high school--a year after at the latest, working in a finance-related field, probably has 3 ethnicities, voting for Angelides.
    Got a laugh out of this one Mike ! I'm in my mid thirties, moved to the mainland 10 years after high school and did work in a finance related field for a short time. And no I didn't vote for Angelides !
    Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12