Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aloha from Massachusetts

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
    Um hello... who did you give your number too? We don't have access to your cell phone unless you pm'd someone and gave them your number!
    Or are you talking they Instant Messaged you from your profile that you can choose to remove?
    No! They emailed me via their cell phone!! They're real bright. Now I have their cell number. I could post their number here. . . . But I'm not, or I could stoop to their level and reply to their text as nasty as they were, but I won't. I'm bigger than that.

I guess it true what they say: "There's a "A.H." in every crowd"! It's just a shame that the spineless worm had to go off list and get personal about it, rather than say it on list and be a real member of the community and live with the rules set forth.

Hence forth my email is not available to members just Admins. I wanted to stay open and be a nice member of this community and I will, but just not quite as open!

And to whoever sent me the text message: You already have my email address. You want to continue this discussion off list or in private messages, feel free. And don't forget. . . . I have your cell number.
    Mask

Comment

Originally posted by Mask View Post
      Bring on the pics. Bard!
      Okey dokey, back in OSX here now. Some bright and beautiful fall foliage from the Cascade Mtns.

BTW in case any admins are watching... sadly the upload file function seems to be non-functional on Safari after the upgrade
      Last edited by Bard; March 19, 2010, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
        Okey dokey, back in OSX here now. Some bright and beautiful fall foliage from the Cascade Mtns.

BTW in case any admins are watching... sadly the upload file function seems to be non-functional on Safari after the upgrade
        I use Safari Bard and I had no trouble last night uploading.

Your pictures look great. Really pretty!
        Mask

Comment

I use Safari Bard and I had no trouble last night uploading.

Your pictures look great. Really pretty!
          Thanks!

Weird on the Safari thing... maybe it's just acting up. For me it just said "Uploading File..." and never finished.

Comment

The wheel of karma goes round and round and bad karma always comes back at you!
            Just for your information, Mask, seeing you'll be calling Hawaii your home soon, you might hear the term "bachi" used in situations in which someone has done somebody (usually intentionally) wrong. Bachi plays along the same lines and concepts of karma. You might hear someone say to another in Hawaii..."You steal that mango off the tree...you're gonna get bachi!" Bachi has always been one of my favorite terms I acquired from my days in Hawaii and I still use it, when warrented, even here in RI.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy View Post
              Just for your information, Mask, seeing you'll be calling Hawaii your home soon, you might hear the term "bachi" used in situations in which someone has done somebody (usually intentionally) wrong. Bachi plays along the same lines and concepts of karma. You might hear someone say to another in Hawaii..."You steal that mango off the tree...you're gonna get bachi!" Bachi has always been one of my favorite terms I acquired from my days in Hawaii and I still use it, when warrented, even here in RI.
              Thanks Surfingfarmboy!

Yes someone has some Bachi coming their way. I just don't get the whole incident .
              Mask

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
                Thanks!

Weird on the Safari thing... maybe it's just acting up. For me it just said "Uploading File..." and never finished.
                Well, they're great pictures anyway! Thanks for sharing.

BTW, how did you get them to upload?
                Mask

Comment

Well, they're great pictures anyway! Thanks for sharing.

BTW, how did you get them to upload?
                  Thanks, no problem I just opened up Firefox and did it there.

Comment

I just don't get the whole incident .
                    Whatever reasons were behind it, other than to taunt you over cold weather, might never be known. It's a moot point for now though...you could let the prankster know, via a pay-back text message () , that you won't be needing the heavy coats just yet...I'm reading that your neighborhood should be in the low 80s tomorrow! Sounds like an aloha shirt might be the proper attire to be wearing!

Comment

Nothing better for the soul than breathing crisp cool autumn air, and the soft sound of leaves falling around you and crunching and swishing underfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfingfarmboy View Post
                        Whatever reasons were behind it, other than to taunt you over cold weather, might never be known. It's a moot point for now though...you could let the prankster know, via a pay-back text message () , that you won't be needing the heavy coats just yet...I'm reading that your neighborhood should be in the low 80s tomorrow! Sounds like an aloha shirt might be the proper attire to be wearing!
                        Originally posted by beaker View Post
                        Nothing better for the soul than breathing crisp cool autumn air, and the soft sound of leaves falling around you and crunching and swishing underfoot.
                        To Surfingfarmboy, I'm not even going to stoop to that level. He's reading all of this, and I made my thoughts known. But if I really wanted to be a real dink, (having his / her phone number) I could. But that's not what life's all about, nor is that what I'm all about.

P.S. Saw your picture. . . . Nice tractor!

To Beaker, nothing better than that and being able to wear a short sleeve coconut button aloha shirt too. I think I catch some rays tomorrow.
                        Mask

Comment

To Beaker, nothing better than that and being able to wear a short sleeve coconut button aloha shirt too.
                          Better be a nice Kahala

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
                            Better be a nice Kahala
                            Beaker, What's a "Kahala"?
                            Mask

Comment

No! They emailed me via their cell phone!! They're real bright. Now I have their cell number. I could post their number here. . . . But I'm not, or I could stoop to their level and reply to their text as nasty as they were, but I won't. I'm bigger than that.

I guess it true what they say: "There's a "A.H." in every crowd"! It's just a shame that the spineless worm had to go off list and get personal about it, rather than say it on list and be a real member of the community and live with the rules set forth.

Hence forth my email is not available to members just Admins. I wanted to stay open and be a nice member of this community and I will, but just not quite as open!

And to whoever sent me the text message: You already have my email address. You want to continue this discussion off list or in private messages, feel free. And don't forget. . . . I have your cell number.
                              PM me his number, then I can reverse search it.
                              Last edited by nachodaddy; October 3, 2006, 12:57 PM.
                              You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Beaker, What's a "Kahala"?
                                The best aloha shirt brand, IMO. They have some super prints.
                                Some are bad, some are boring, but their best prints are really nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X