Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

Default Re: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...97&postcount=3

I've edited my post's to show that I can now see the picture at home.

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    Could you please post a URL of a post that is giving you this kind of situation?
    He mentioned it in the Starbucks Art Project thread, but noted that it happened at his DOE machine, not at home, and suspected that it may be related to some kind of workplace filtering system.

It seems clear to me the "problem" is with his office system, not with HawaiiThreads.com. Though I personally don't see a state agency expecting a worker to actually work to be a "problem."

with all the Excitement and everything with the new HT upgrades...

I would like to personally congrat all HT members for posting more than 100,000 posts to HT...

A toast to you PZ personally for running HT as well as his mods.

Got any info on who might have been the 100,000 post? that person deserves an HT bumper sticker or something.

Weren't the divider bars that separate the topics and forums a brick red color instead of the brown we're now using?

Oahu now part of the traffic problem in lower Puna

Quote Originally Posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
    with all the Excitement and everything with the new HT upgrades...

I would like to personally congrat all HT members for posting more than 100,000 posts to HT...

A toast to you PZ personally for running HT as well as his mods.

Got any info on who might have been the 100,000 post? that person deserves an HT bumper sticker or something.
    Maybe we need a counter at the top of this website to indicate where the thread posting count is!

BTW has is anyone experiencing what I am, that I'm constantly being logged off and when I try to relog in, it says welcome craigwatanabe then I go to the page that tells me I need to log in. I have to completely get out of Explorer then re enter onto HT and relog. It's been happening a lot lately for me. Sometimes resetting my cookies help but not in all cases.

When you first login to HawaiiThreads is the Remember Me? box checked or unchecked?

Oahu now part of the traffic problem in lower Puna

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    When you first login to HawaiiThreads is the Remember Me? box checked or unchecked?

It doesn't matter I could be logging in and then it will say, "thank you for logging in craigwatanabe" then it will take me back to the log in page.

Quote Originally Posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    BTW has is anyone experiencing what I am, that I'm constantly being logged off and when I try to relog in, it says welcome craigwatanabe then I go to the page that tells me I need to log in. I have to completely get out of Explorer then re enter onto HT and relog. It's been happening a lot lately for me. Sometimes resetting my cookies help but not in all cases.
    I use Firefox and never have had that problem you mentioned.
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12