This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

Teri hamburger steak, fried rice, mac salad with toast (go figure on that one), apple pie and ice cream, Diet Coke at the Times Coffee Shop.

Comment

Kalua pork mini-plate lunch and a cup of Root Beer from L&L BBQ Inn.

Comment

Various spicy chickens, noodles and a bottle of water from Patti's at Ala Moana Food Court.

Comment

Munched on some pizza from pizza hut. I think I've got some heartburn right now...

Comment

A friend took me to Chili's for dinner. Had the mushroom and cheese burger with lots of Diet Coke and of course the awesome blousom (I hope I spell that right).

Comment

Pasta seafood dish from Panya.

Comment

Jumbo Jack, Ultimate Cheeseburger and a cup of water.

Comment

Christmas dinner was traditional tonight: Prime rib with bearnaise sauce, green beans and Yorkshire Pudding. Dessert later on will be a piece of blood orange tart and coffee---way later on.

Miulang
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Macroni and cheese from Wolfgang Pucks and a bottle of water.

Comment

We're at my dad's in Aina Haina. He's been hard at work at the grill. Steak, shrimp, portabello mushroom... in the kitchen, sashimi, grilled potatoes, my wife's green bean casserole... a delicious meal for Christmas Day. Photos posted as the afternoon progresses!

Comment

My wife's making prime rib and garlic shrimp for dinner tonight. Yum yum Oh and some beer chilling in the fridge to wash it all down...oh yeah! I'm starving.
                        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                          Macroni and cheese from Wolfgang Pucks and a bottle of water.
                          Jeez Helen, from your posts you must eat out every night!
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Kim chee fried rice from Zippys Ala Moana.

Comment

fried provolone. Berringer merlot. Belgian chocolates. Water. Essential food groups, all.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Leftover BBQ steak from Foodland, sauteed with bell pepper & onion, flour tortillas ( kind of Fajitas) along with a surprisingly good Pinot Griogio, cheap from Sam's Club.
                                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X