Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

Default Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

Quote Originally Posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
    I got a pot roast going in the crock pot. Should be ready by dinner time. Will serve that up with leftover soup, hapa rice and tossed salad.
    Ya wanna know what a lazy cook I am?! I'd throw the soup and the rice in the crockpot with the pot roast and buy side salads from Micky D's!

Quote Originally Posted by tutusue View Post
    Ya wanna know what a lazy cook I am?! I'd throw the soup and the rice in the crockpot with the pot roast and buy side salads from Micky D's!
    I have done that 100 times, just thrown rice in and cooked up some broccoli.

But tonight, Roast, mashed potatoes, broccoli and banana bread.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

living in sin in kaimuki w/mixedplatebroker

mac and cheese, using alton brown's stovetop mac & cheese recipe, cept i used some pepper jack instead of all sharp cheddar. then i dumped in turkey taco meat, which i cooked using a combo of chili powder, cumin powder, oregano, cinnamon, garlic and onions.

waaaaaaaay better than mac 24-7's bland mac and cheese with peas (couldn't they have picked a less banal veg??!!) that we had on saturday night, which sucked $14 out of our pocket.
    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Bonito Poki Salad, some Big Eye Nigiri and Miso!
    Looking for an old friend Nathan Bellinger, appreciate any help.

<LOL> I tasted the pot roast. That thang is just melt in your mouth ono.

Tutu, only easy. I cut up some onions and placed them on the bottom of the pot, seasoned the meat with pepper, paprika and garlic powder and placed it on the onions (no need salt). Mixed cream of mushroom soup (there's the salt) with half can water and 1 T lemon juice and poured it in and let it go on low for about 8 hours. Oh yeah!

[...]Tutu, only easy.[...]
    I love crock pot cooking. Trouble is...by the time I think about dinner it's way too late to consider the dang thing! Lather. Rinse. Repeat the next day! Do you use the crock pot liners? Makes clean up sooooo easy! I told ya I was lazy!

I love crock pot cooking. Trouble is...by the time I think about dinner it's way too late to consider the dang thing! Lather. Rinse. Repeat the next day! Do you use the crock pot liners? Makes clean up sooooo easy! I told ya I was lazy!
    Nope, but it's on the shopping list for next time. Our crock pot is heavy and those liners will make a big difference in how much more we'll be using it.

Lessee, chili verde, beanless chili, stew, oxtail stew, oxtail soup, my beloved pot roast, kalua pork/turkey, oh yeah.

Tonight, we going Assagio's Mililani for a niece's birthday. My bruddah an his wife are both "attorneys" so I going ordah da steak.

Subway sandwiches (with the AF) - working late tonight, then going to a symphony concert featuring Bobby McFerrin conducting & performing.

Curried chicken, yogurt mint sauce, sliced green apple, iceburg lettuce, all in a whole wheat wrap(I eat a lot of wraps). 100cal pack of Sun Chips.
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Woohoo! Camelia on McCully for choke kalbi.

Chicken stew and dumplings.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like. --Mark Twain

The wife and I ate some leftovers while da keikis had some meatloaf and mixed veggies. We had to clean out da fridge, so we wen grind on some lau lau, pot roast with potatoes & carrots, mixed veggies, and a half of a philly cheesesteak (the wife and daughter enjoyed that). Now are fridge has some room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake's Ohana View Post
    The wife and I ate some leftovers while da keikis had some meatloaf and mixed veggies. We had to clean out da fridge, so we wen grind on some lau lau, pot roast with potatoes & carrots, mixed veggies, and a half of a philly cheesesteak (the wife and daughter enjoyed that). Now are fridge has some room.
    Ho, dat kine nights is da bessest, ah? Lillobit of eryting.

Broiled chicken breasts seasoned wit salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder and paprika...hapa rice and tossed salad. Oh, and leftover miso soup with tofu and seaweed.

On a psycho-tropical vacation avoiding rehab.

The ex is taking me to dinner in a bit and we're going to Kincaid's.

I think I'm going to order a Filet Mignon.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

My 2nd post!

I have been eating microwaved skinnless chicken breast and veggies for the past 5 months! No rice , bread ,or poataoes....Yuck!

After May 20th I will be able to be normal like everyone here and eat whatever I want that is until my next show.

Craving da carbs and saturated fat foods in Hilo

Hilo artist

Quote Originally Posted by Hilo Artist View Post
    My 2nd post!

I have been eating microwaved skinnless chicken breast and veggies for the past 5 months! No rice , bread ,or poataoes....Yuck!

After May 20th I will be able to be normal like everyone here and eat whatever I want that is until my next show.

Craving da carbs and saturated fat foods in Hilo

Hilo artist
    Somebody competing in body building?...Hmmmm?
    Wuz jus curious. A friend of mine used to eat like that before a comp. Right after the contest, he'd head out and get the biggest, cheesiest, thickest crust pizza he could find and down all that with a couple of orders of buffalo wings and beer.

Somebody competing in body building?...Hmmmm?
    Wuz jus curious. A friend of mine used to eat like that before a comp. Right after the contest, he'd head out and get the biggest, cheesiest, thickest crust pizza he could find and down all that with a couple of orders of buffalo wings and beer.
    Howzit Rolling Eye

I am using my same diet from my bodybuilding days in the late 80's, but this time, Im not bodybuilding but trying to fit into a Kikaida costume in three weeks.

So far I lost 30 pounds since January. Have to be real skinny to fit into the Kikaida costume and look like those Japan guys.

After I get done with the Kikaida appearance, I am heading for the closest and best pizza joint in Honolulu! I always put on 5 to 8 pounds the next day from my eating binges .

This thread along with many food blogs is what got me posting. I have been only interested in food since being this darn diet.

So watch out Makino Chaiya and Dim sum restaurants, I am coming your way in a few weeks and not going have enough food for this starving Hilo artist.

Since we were there, we ate at Mililani Restaurant. Had the hamburger steak..........................well, it's not worth writing home about.

Went with my family to Don's Grill in Hilo. It was torture for me being on my pre show diet and seeing my father in law eating a Reuben on Rye, my wife with a mixed plate and my kids eating mudslide pie for dessert.
    I sat there with a boring bowl of green salad with chicken breast and just vinegar for dressing, again yuck!

Tonight my husband is out, so I had tuna sandwich. I LOVE tuna sandwich with chopped egg, relish, mayo, lettuce, onions and tomato. I could eat it every day.

teri hamburger steak from zippys (don't expect their food to be "fast" - I had to almost gobble down that dish to make it back on time for work.)
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Attended a barbecue at friend's house. Had scallops, steaks, char siu, grilled corn on the cob, dried fish, some other grilled veggies, a couple of other meats, Pepsi and a can of beer.

Stuff from Taco Bell.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213