This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

About to eat some chicken, mac & cheese, salad from Foodland and a bottle of orange Gatorade from my stash of stuff.

Comment

Raw fish w/cabbage and hot mustard (yummy), pork laulau, pork hash, BBQ Pork steam manapua and lil bit steam rice.....(what can tell I had get local food....FINALLY!)
      Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

I'm cooking a Big Pot of Chicken Papaya Soup and Frying Fresh Opelu(s) for my sista and Ohana! In appreciation for sending ME to Las Vegas!

Fresh Ahi Poki from Tamashiro too.

For Dessert ~ I'm making chocolate cake/frosting from scratch.

I'm a lucky Woman.

I love my Ohana!!!!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Ultimate Cheeseburger, Jumbo Jack, Egg Rolls from Jack-in-the-Box and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Prime rib cheesesteak sandwich, chips and a bottle of water from Quiznos.

Comment

Munched on some spaghetti and lasagne with some garlic/cheese bread.

Comment

Dinner from Kelly's Cajun at Don Quijote.

Comment

Splurged and bought a 2-lb. bottom round roast beast. We ate about half of it. I served it with my new find in the Safeway freezer case: frozen mashed potatoes. They're little nuggets of frozen potatoes (they look like scallops); you add 2 1/2 tbsp of water to 16 of 'em, microwave 'em for 3 1/2 - 4 minutes and you get two servings of very good potatoes. They taste a lot better than the Idaho Spuds or other boxed variety.

It looks like a bag contains about 50 of the nuggets, so for us that's three meals worth for about $2.99. Not bad.
                  http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Dinner from Kelly's Cajun place.

Comment

Turkey tetrazini and since it's pear season up here, pears poached in red wine with mascarpone. YUM.

Miulang
                      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Double Classic burger with cheese, fries and a Diet Coke from Wendy's.

Comment

Jumbo Jack, Ultimate Cheeseburger, egg rolls, and a cup of fruit punch from Jack-in-the-Box.

Comment

Leftover pizza (spicy pepperoni.) I never get to eat before hula class on Wednesday nights, so I usually have leftovers at home afta.

Comment

I cooked up a big batch of shoyu chicken and was delish!!! Mmm...getting hungry now...good thing there's leftovers.

Comment

Kalulu pork and cabbage mini-plate lunch and a bottle of water from L&L Drive Inn.

Comment

Working...
                                X